Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that the best way to sound like a noob here is to ask what the Tiny Cans of Dr. Pepper are about?

Pages: 1 ... 767 768 [769] 770 771 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1344179 times)

0 Members and 197 Guests are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11520 on: May 13, 2012, 10:10:09 pm »

... fast in preparation for my first colonoscopy.  Hooray!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11521 on: May 14, 2012, 11:24:57 am »

may your gentleness be treated with the respect it deserves.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11522 on: May 14, 2012, 12:28:46 pm »

When are they going to invent that medical tricorder they use on Star Trek, dammit.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11523 on: May 14, 2012, 02:03:34 pm »

Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11524 on: May 14, 2012, 02:07:53 pm »

... fast in preparation for my first colonoscopy.  Hooray!

I need to start thinking about these things.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11525 on: May 14, 2012, 05:22:58 pm »

We're thinking about buying a meat grinder.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11526 on: May 14, 2012, 08:08:32 pm »

Walk into the speech therapist's office to deliver Chaos Girl for her appointment and be greeted by a giddy receptionist with a surprise gift certificate for me to get a massage during C.G.'s session.

Happy Mudder's Day, indeed.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11527 on: May 15, 2012, 12:04:31 am »

...have grelicious enchiladas for dinner(technically breakfast) and declare everything else in existence to be of vastly lesser importance.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11528 on: May 15, 2012, 02:58:00 am »

I need to start thinking about these things.

TMI

I've been having some minor issues.  Coupled with a family history of polyps, they wanted to go ahead and get one done.  Plus, Mrs. West was highly in favor of the procedure, since her Dad died at 48 from colon cancer, so...

Anywho.  Tailpipe is clear.  They did see some inflammation in the stomach which they thought was insignificant, but they biopsied it anyway.

/TMI

I was threaded with hoses and tiny cameras like a dang ol' macaroni necklace.  How was your day?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11529 on: May 15, 2012, 04:42:39 am »

went to Chicago for the girl's grad party. She was sharing the party with her sister, who just finished her GED. None of my girl's friends showed up. Which confirmed my suspicion that all of her Chicago friends are losers. Her ex and his little sidekick showed up after everyone else left and drank beers with us. They had an excuse at least, because they work weekends.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11530 on: May 15, 2012, 12:43:50 pm »

went to Chicago for the girl's grad party. She was sharing the party with her sister, who just finished her GED. None of my girl's friends showed up. Which confirmed my suspicion that all of her Chicago friends are losers. Her ex and his little sidekick showed up after everyone else left and drank beers with us. They had an excuse at least, because they work weekends.

As a person who once threw a party to which nobody came, I can attest that that feels like shit. For your girlfriends' sake, keep your judgements to yourself (at least for now) and reassure her that it being Mother's Day weekend, probably a lot of people had plans with their parents, and she shouldn't take it personally. Otherwise, she will start to never want to host another social gathering again.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11531 on: May 15, 2012, 02:34:49 pm »

And maybe other grad parties? We once threw a summer BBQ party that was somewhat sparsely attended, which wouldn't have been a big deal other than the food and keg of beer. I don't like drinking old beer. I'll do it, but I don't like it.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11532 on: May 16, 2012, 02:55:13 am »

I am really unhappy about this.

So, yeah, gonna go buy a new saddle. Apparently soft ones distribute the pressure across the soft parts of your groin in a way that is not good at all.

Important: there are a lot of calories in whiskey. Don't even bother looking it up.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 04:44:11 am by theinevitable »
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11533 on: May 16, 2012, 07:01:59 am »

Yes.

Gel saddles are kind of bullshits.   Your best bet is to get on one tha trests right with your sit bones.

I've put literal thousands of miles on this guy: http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=wtb+rocket+V+saddle&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=15696077152001462398&sa=X&ei=mVCzT49iq9yJAp69jK8C&ved=0CI8BEPMCMAM

You can get it for > $30... Worth a try.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11534 on: May 16, 2012, 12:40:20 pm »

I am really unhappy about this.

I super-like when a page has multiple embedded advertising videos. Hell, I love it! fuck*ng idiots.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 ... 767 768 [769] 770 771 ... 878   Go Up