Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Do you love saying "Canadian bacon"?

Pages: 1 ... 775 776 [777] 778 779 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1343629 times)

0 Members and 164 Guests are viewing this topic.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11640 on: June 17, 2012, 03:18:00 pm »

Oh, I'm doing it. I'm going.

I just... you know... Buffalo's four-anna-half hours each way, you see.

I hope I can enjoy it fully without being exhausted from the first leg or falling asleep on the Thruway and dying on the way back.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11641 on: June 18, 2012, 02:57:52 pm »

My girlfriend's dog is gay. He likes tall, leggy blondes. On Saturday we discovered that if a female dog is tall and leggy enough he's willing to overlook the hair color and gender and go for it anyway.

In case you weren't aware: watching a 13-year-old arthritic English lab try to mount a 3-year-old greyhound is amusing.
Logged

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11642 on: June 18, 2012, 07:22:49 pm »

Man, I am pretty sure that animals just fuck whatever.  I am sure someone here knows more than me, but I think I have heard specifically about species of animals not being bisexual, meaning most animals are. 

See, they don't have all the hang ups that we have.  They would never write some stupid ass post about your sexuality.  They also wouldn't get mysteriously offended by it even though it isn't really that offensive.

always bumping into things http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7CF9yTKkHQ
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11643 on: June 18, 2012, 07:30:03 pm »

to be fair, that is because animals don't really think about things. they are mostly just bio-*****s that eat and shit and fuck.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11644 on: June 18, 2012, 08:09:38 pm »

right
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11645 on: June 18, 2012, 08:20:25 pm »

This is the first time we've ever seen her dog mount a female. Also he is a retired service dog so he's had loads of training and is really smart (for a dog).

He was a companion dog not seeing-eye but he did come with a seeing-eye harness. He freaks out if you lie on the floor, won't look at you if you have food, doesn't bark, and understands commands such as "do something else."
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11646 on: June 18, 2012, 08:28:46 pm »


Man, I am pretty sure that animals just fuck whatever.  I am sure someone here knows more than me,
Someone here has in fact written a whole book with a chapter about the weird ways that animals pleasure themselves sexually.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11647 on: June 18, 2012, 10:17:35 pm »

LFM wrote a book?
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11648 on: June 18, 2012, 10:40:48 pm »

LFM wrote a book?

He wrote about 3/4 of a book then quit, but that's not the book Wombat is talking about.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11649 on: June 18, 2012, 10:45:54 pm »

LFM is not the person on this board that I would have guessed would write about that topic.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11650 on: June 18, 2012, 10:54:43 pm »

Ash, you in particular would've thought my post was funny too if you'd gotten the point.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11651 on: June 18, 2012, 11:42:13 pm »

To be fair, your book would have had more poop in it.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11652 on: June 19, 2012, 01:49:18 am »

To be fair, your book would have had more poop in it.

I've read both your books, and I have to say, that is hard to imagine.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11653 on: June 19, 2012, 01:54:49 am »

You didn't get a Secret Santa gift from him.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #11654 on: June 19, 2012, 02:09:57 am »

You didn't get a Secret Santa gift from him.

Yes, I've dodged that bullet (literally, in some cases) for several years in a row now.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson
Pages: 1 ... 775 776 [777] 778 779 ... 878   Go Up