Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

How Does He Smell?

Pages: 1 ... 848 849 [850] 851 852 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1341600 times)

0 Members and 218 Guests are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #12735 on: March 14, 2013, 07:45:30 pm »

HOLY SMOKES!

That was almost a DECADE ago.  fuck*ng fuck.

I wasn't telling you to fuck yourself, it was a take on a paleo-meme:

When come back, bring pie.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #12736 on: March 14, 2013, 07:59:26 pm »

Resisting urge to post on Facebook to the effect of "Hey, it's Pi Day! Did you know it's Pi Day? Because it's 3/14! And pi is 3.14! Also, pi sounds like pie, and everybody loves pie. P.S. it's Pi Day, in case you hadn't heard."

It's a war on Pi Day!
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #12737 on: March 15, 2013, 12:51:19 am »

I work at an analytics company. We get free Moon Pies today. Happy Pi day.

So I am a vegan from oklahoma and I work at a cat shelter.  Some assholes will take my name off of lists of cats that are going to be killed in local shelters (I get emails from kill shelters about cats they need to get out, along with other people who work at no kill shelters), and send me emails about their particular favorite animal and how they are being mistreated or whatever.  No where in the U.S. currently allows hoss slaughter, but Oklahoma is getting ready to legalize it.  I am getting mad emails about how wrong it is from people who almost undoubtedly eat gelatin (made from hoss bones).  Is it wrong that this angers me as much as anything can?  I mean, I am down for not killing hosss to make glue and marshmallows and starburst and shit, but also, if we decide it is cool to eat that shit as a society we should also be adult enough to kill our hosss here and not send them to Mexico to be slaughtered and then get sent back those sweet sweet crushed bones?  Like accept the consequences of your fuck*ng choices people, and just cause shit happens in some other country that doesn't mean it doesn't happen/you aren't causing it.  Plus, I am not sure, but I am sure that pigs are smarter, have more personality and are closer to humans than hosss, so like fuck you for not being upset about that because hosss are cuter to you.

Not fuck you to people here, to hoss people stealing my email and thinking I care about their bullshit they are causing and I am helping to stop just by being a decent, thinking person. 

Usually I try not to get up on Mt. Pious about my veganism, but sometimes it happens- sorry folks.  Enjoy yer pies. 
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

Mr Trout

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65528
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 493
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #12738 on: March 15, 2013, 01:02:31 am »

I hear ya, but I'm still stuck on pies. I love them way more than cake.
Logged

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #12739 on: March 15, 2013, 01:08:27 am »

I have had crazy good vegan pies.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

Pedro Picasso

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 39
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 599
  • What the HECK, Dora?!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #12740 on: March 15, 2013, 01:12:08 am »

Usually I try not to get up on Mt. Pious about my veganism, but sometimes it happens- sorry folks.  Enjoy yer pies. 

I'm sorry that people were mean to you. Especially in such a hypocritical way. I understand that you are not mad at your readers here. (Though I have on many occasions been a very judgmental person and on some occasions been a hypocrite.) I have a great deal of respect for your having (sometimes inconvenient) values, thinking about them carefully, and working to live within them. I hope that stupid crap eases up.
Logged

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #12741 on: March 15, 2013, 01:22:45 am »

Oh also, as angry as I get is not very angry at all (anymore).  And I judge almost nobody-only people who go out of their way to shove hypocritical shit in my face.  The point of that post (in my head, before I wrote it) was whether I am wrong to support hoss slaughter in the us if people in the us are going to use mad slaughtered hosss.  Thoughts?
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #12742 on: March 15, 2013, 02:35:47 am »

wait there's hoss in PIE now? i was on the fence but that settles it.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #12743 on: March 15, 2013, 03:31:39 am »

im not asshurt that there is hoss meat in all these food items.  i just want them to be honest and put it on the ingredients.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #12744 on: March 15, 2013, 07:05:29 am »

so I should probably ask the girl I like to come with me to Misterqueue's party, right? Just for maximum discomfort? For some reason I can't stop thinking about this idea, even though it would be an awful "first date."
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #12745 on: March 15, 2013, 07:11:42 am »

I can't wait to hear about the Misterqueue party.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #12746 on: March 15, 2013, 07:17:42 am »

It is at a place that my friend's aunt owns, they have really good french fries. It is a costume party, and I might dress up as Inev From The Internet. Working on figuring out what that costume entails.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Pedro Picasso

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 39
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 599
  • What the HECK, Dora?!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #12747 on: March 15, 2013, 01:42:15 pm »

wait there's hoss in PIE now? i was on the fence but that settles it.

Just Moon Pies. They contain gelatin "from de-hooved hosss" (as NoFX puts it).

They are not made of Moon. They are not pies. What is it we THOUGHT we were getting into playing god like this?
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #12748 on: March 15, 2013, 04:13:09 pm »

This year the Pi Day posts are outnumbering the Steak and a Blowjob Day posts by about 8:1

OH MY GOODNESS I COMPLETELY MISSED IT!
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #12749 on: March 15, 2013, 05:15:37 pm »

They are not made of Moon.

YOU TAKE THAT BACK!!!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: 1 ... 848 849 [850] 851 852 ... 878   Go Up