Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Man Pat you don't gotta talk to me like they teach you in that class for people with too much anger.

Pages: 1 ... 871 872 [873] 874 875 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1343433 times)

0 Members and 190 Guests are viewing this topic.

doomglobe

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 35
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 410
    • View Profile
    • doom globe
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #13080 on: June 12, 2013, 09:56:04 pm »

INEV GOT LAID EVERYBODY
Logged
[expletive deleted]

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #13081 on: June 13, 2013, 12:22:02 am »

HEY AUGGIE!

Both the 1000MHz/74 vsel and the 1200MHz/80 vsel settings are stable in my testing. Big difference in media and game performance. Turns out the 'native' clock rate for the processor is 1000MHz (as used in the Defy +/MB526) and it was intentionally crippled @ 800MHz!

MARKETING PRODUCT PLACING BASTARDS!

(first root your phone, then go to the first link)

(I don't expect you to do this but I'm sharing my fun anyways)

I think I am going to try this.  Question first though -- as far as I can tell the only difference between the MB525 (which I have) and the MB526 is that the MB526 uses a later version of Android.  Should I try to update Android before doing this or after or not at all?  Also, what's a good way to backup all my stuff?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #13082 on: June 13, 2013, 01:19:53 am »

Just went on a very nice date with part of the 1%-- the 1% of girls can actually pull off bangs. Oh man.

It is easy to feel like it is a "good date" when you are both people who clearly love to talk. Hmm.

Did you see this?  It makes me think that some girls don't so much pull off bangs as need them.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #13083 on: June 13, 2013, 02:52:14 am »

Both the 1000MHz/74 vsel and the 1200MHz/80 vsel settings are stable in my testing. Big difference in media and game performance. Turns out the 'native' clock rate for the processor is 1000MHz (as used in the Defy +/MB526) and it was intentionally crippled @ 800MHz!

MARKETING PRODUCT PLACING BASTARDS!


I suspect this was about conserving battery life. Battery life being more important than processing speed on a phone.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #13084 on: June 13, 2013, 03:34:34 am »

Yeah, I saw that picture. Scary. I think this girl would be pretty without bangs. Probably.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #13085 on: June 14, 2013, 12:44:31 am »

...call the Tech Staff to tell him there was a tornado warning for the town he works in, and later learn that he and his co-workers reacted to this by leaving their secure windowless room to find a big window to stand and gawk and look for a tornado.

I'd say next time he'd be better off if I didn't call, but he'd been about to leave and drive home without even checking the weather when we'd had warning of these storms for the last 24 hours, so I dunno.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #13086 on: June 14, 2013, 12:09:34 pm »

Pitchbook all weekend....... weeee....
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #13087 on: June 14, 2013, 12:56:31 pm »

Not really a TIG, but a WIDY:

http://yuhuang.tumblr.com/post/52871941658/so-my-bike-arrived-and-i-assembled-it-yesterday

Feeling scrubbed raw as the dickens.
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #13088 on: June 14, 2013, 01:39:27 pm »

Do I want to assist in managing  the currency hedges of one of the top 3 insurance agents?
Yes
Yes i so. Thank you for placing me on your team.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 01:43:15 pm by Arachno-capitalist »
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #13089 on: June 14, 2013, 07:24:37 pm »

Yesterday I tried to buy Gossling's black rum and Gossling's ginger beer for my father-in-law. The rum was easy to find but I went to 4 different stores looking for the ginger beer and they all either were out or didn't carry it. The ABC store usually has it right by the rum.
Logged

doomglobe

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 35
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 410
    • View Profile
    • doom globe
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #13090 on: June 14, 2013, 09:57:46 pm »

Yesterday I tried to buy Gossling's black rum and Gossling's ginger beer for my father-in-law. The rum was easy to find but I went to 4 different stores looking for the ginger beer and they all either were out or didn't carry it. The ABC store usually has it right by the rum.

The dark and stormy life of CortJstr.
Logged
[expletive deleted]

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #13091 on: June 14, 2013, 10:30:32 pm »

Put a $1500 *****ic massage chair at the crurb with a "$500 for sale" sign. Predict the outcome.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #13092 on: June 15, 2013, 01:33:23 am »

Someone peed on it?
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #13093 on: June 15, 2013, 05:03:16 am »

Someone shot it?
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #13094 on: June 15, 2013, 05:46:52 am »

WHY FIND OUT
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?
Pages: 1 ... 871 872 [873] 874 875 ... 878   Go Up