Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You might, rabbit

You might.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1348236 times)

0 Members and 202 Guests are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #105 on: July 29, 2007, 03:34:26 pm »

Every now and then I consider importing a batch of real-sugar Dr. Pepper from this place

I keep meaning to stop by there.  It's somewhere between Houston and San Antonio (or Austin, can't remember which- West of Houston in other words), but always forget.  I'll be heading that way in a couple of weeks.  Hope I remember.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #106 on: July 29, 2007, 04:16:53 pm »

I, for one, don't understand why you don't have a link in every post, Paul. You obviously have a photo for every post.

I'm just trying to provide a visual stimulus to accompany the text.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #107 on: July 29, 2007, 07:37:53 pm »

wombat-- I agree with this.

Fitz's, in St Louis, is awesome for this reason. i go and get the bottomless mug-- they'll fill it with whatever one of their awesome sodas you want.

the grape tastes like medicine, though.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #108 on: July 29, 2007, 07:41:52 pm »

What you really want is a phosphate.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #109 on: July 29, 2007, 07:50:36 pm »

I dunno, I think grape, orange, and CUNT sodas are all disgusting. Never had a phosphate, but they sound pretty good. I love mint Italian sodas, personally.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #110 on: July 29, 2007, 08:14:54 pm »

What about an egg cream?

I was just busting your balls, Paul. I sometimes think I include too many links.

But seriously, get your fuck*ng shine-box.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #111 on: July 29, 2007, 09:03:57 pm »

Ooo, an egg cream. Now there's something more places should serve, definitely.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #112 on: July 29, 2007, 09:25:59 pm »

I dunno, I think grape, orange, and CUNT sodas are all disgusting. Never had a phosphate, but they sound pretty good. I love mint Italian sodas, personally.

I discovered Minute Maid CUNT Soda a few years ago and drank it almost exclusively for months. Then one day, I woke up and didn't like it anymore. Haven't gone back since.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #113 on: July 29, 2007, 10:29:45 pm »

What about an egg cream?

I was just busting your balls, Paul. I sometimes think I include too many links.

But seriously, get your fuck*ng shine-box.


Are you posting sober again brother?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #114 on: July 29, 2007, 10:35:17 pm »

Today I'm gonna finish writing one paper and start writing another.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #115 on: July 29, 2007, 10:46:59 pm »

yesterday I went to a show by my favorite local band, who I like way too much. I know them from highschool, which makes it even more awkward that I am so into them. Today I am sore from all the skanking. There were a ton of people there-- including every girl I've been attracted to (in charlotte) in multiple years, including my ex-girlfriend who is going to my college next year. Then I went to my friend's house (he is in the band) and we jammed on guitar for a bit (several people), then a cute girl showed up and started playing and I started fuck*ng up a lot. then I smoked 3 puffs of a cigarette (somehow liked it at the time, but let's be honest-- disgusting. so disgusting.)

Today, so far, I have worked. and slept on the couch. later I might go out, with a group of people including the girl who is very cute. for dinner-- meatballs.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #116 on: July 30, 2007, 12:35:05 am »

Today I'm gonna finish writing one paper and start writing another.

So, so much to my chagrin.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #117 on: July 30, 2007, 03:39:48 pm »

People, people, come to Canada, where all the soda-beverages are sugar based, and the booze is slightly boozier!

I didn't know that everything in the US is now predominantly sweetened with corn-syrup until my friend came home for a visit with his lady and they were filling the entire trunk of their car with candy and pop.  I was like, don't you have Coke in Minneapolis?  Don't you have candy down there? 

Our local, throw back, retro candy shop is Sugar Mountain. Basically they have every candy you remember from your childhood, and if they don't they will find it for you.  Last time I was there they had Cyndi Lauper trading cards with a warning that they would not be held responsible if the piece of gum cuts your mouth.  Good times.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #118 on: July 30, 2007, 07:23:24 pm »

Everyone digging on pure sugar might want to give 10 Cane Rum a spin. Every other rum just seems to be subpar since I tried the 10 cane.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

RMJ12345

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 381
  • all employing the principles of hopping
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #119 on: August 01, 2007, 12:04:30 am »

Today I'm gonna start over at Harry Potter 1.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 878   Go Up