Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I haven't had a haircut since July. I'm hoping to, "wait it out."

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1348239 times)

0 Members and 202 Guests are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #255 on: August 20, 2007, 08:20:45 pm »

Public sheep paddlin'? You better believe that's a paddlin'.

Listen Frostillicus, if I'm going to be threatened with paddlin's on the internet then the threatener had better at least be pretending to be female.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #256 on: August 21, 2007, 01:17:50 am »

Listen Frostillicus, if I'm going to be threatened with paddlin's on the internet then the threatener had better at least be pretending to be female.

I can do that. I don't shave my legs during the summer, though.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #257 on: August 21, 2007, 02:47:26 am »

I can do that. I don't shave my legs during the summer, though.

What happens in the non-summer months for you to shave your gams? I'm confused.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #258 on: August 21, 2007, 02:55:56 am »

If I shave during the summer, it confuses my street-hockey buddies. During the winter I can wear long ******. I'm nothing if not considerate about the effect my predilictions have on my peers.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2007, 03:36:34 am by Nabubrush drinks (a lot) »
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #259 on: August 21, 2007, 03:30:34 am »

Shaving your legs only in winter?  You must live in opposite land!
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #260 on: August 21, 2007, 03:30:48 am »

If I shave during the summer, it confuses my street-hockey buddies. During the winter I can wear long ******. I'm nothi9ng if not considerate about the effect my predilictions have on my peers.

Nabu is really a chick.

At least that's what his celly tells himself...
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #261 on: August 21, 2007, 12:55:47 pm »

Well, he will be, once he finishes making that Lady Suit of his. 




It rubs the lotion on its skin!

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #262 on: August 21, 2007, 04:12:26 pm »

I finally saw that movie last year, and I have to say, after ten years of hype, it was sort of disappointing. 

Especially when you know the true story of Eddie Gein. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #263 on: August 21, 2007, 05:22:29 pm »

um, I will take this situation to say:

nabu, you are one hot-ass motherfucker.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #264 on: August 21, 2007, 05:35:57 pm »

um, I will take this situation to say:

nabu, you are one hot-ass motherfucker.

QFT. We have discussed this many a time.
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #265 on: August 21, 2007, 05:37:46 pm »

Really? 

I always figured you guys all look like your avatars.  You mean, side_show isn't a cat in a bow tie?  And inev is neither a kitten or a duck?  And jough isn't the world's perviest eight-year-old? 

Man, my world is shattered. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #266 on: August 21, 2007, 05:46:30 pm »

I look like George Bush Sr. regretting his procreation.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #267 on: August 21, 2007, 06:05:53 pm »

Really? 

I always figured you guys all look like your avatars.  You mean, side_show isn't a cat in a bow tie?  And inev is neither a kitten or a duck?  And jough isn't the world's perviest eight-year-old? 

Man, my world is shattered. 

I choose my avatar as it's much more suave and sophisticated than I could ever hope to be in real life.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #268 on: August 21, 2007, 06:15:00 pm »

I am a cat in a bow tie, but when I take the tie off, I am hott.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #269 on: August 21, 2007, 07:10:08 pm »

I look like George Bush Sr. regretting his procreation.

I look like I regret George Bush Sr's procreation. Also, thanks inev, for your kind words. You are also very attractive.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 878   Go Up