Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Fnord.

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1349991 times)

0 Members and 144 Guests are viewing this topic.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #270 on: August 21, 2007, 07:41:53 pm »

It's the bed head boys.  The bed head does it.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #271 on: August 21, 2007, 08:37:37 pm »

It's the bed head boys.  The bed head does it.

Bedhead is so sexxay. QFT!
Logged

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #272 on: August 21, 2007, 10:03:22 pm »

I always figured you guys all look like your avatars.  You mean, side_show isn't a cat in a bow tie?  And inev is neither a kitten or a duck?  And jough isn't the world's perviest eight-year-old? 

Don't worry... I really am ready for the party.
Logged

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #273 on: August 21, 2007, 11:07:37 pm »

Don't worry... I really am ready for the party.

I can see that.
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #274 on: August 22, 2007, 12:02:16 am »

It is the rice that bothers me as well. In the bewing industry rice is regarded a cheap adjunt ingedient that detracts from the star of the show: the hops. Also, as expensive and time consuming as the beechwood aging process is, I don't care for the beechwood flavor.

The rice thins the flavor for sure, but there's a green-apple flavor to Bud that I haven't been able to ignore since someone pointed it out to me a while back.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #275 on: August 22, 2007, 12:18:26 am »

um, I will take this situation to say:

nabu, you are one hot-ass motherfucker.

Ladyfriend was watching over my shoulder and chimed in with, "Uhm....can I have him?"
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #276 on: August 22, 2007, 01:09:53 am »

I always figured you guys all look like your avatars.  You mean, side_show isn't a cat in a bow tie?  And inev is neither a kitten or a duck?  And jough isn't the world's perviest eight-year-old? 

I AM A RED & YELLOW COW-LIKE THING
HELLS YES
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #277 on: August 22, 2007, 01:45:20 am »

Ladyfriend was watching over my shoulder and chimed in with, "Uhm....can I have him?"

I just...I can't even say anything here.  At least, I've been trying not to.  I can't hold back any longer. 

First off, I'm jealous.  I want to be pretty like Nabu. 

Second, it's bad enough to be carrying on with some random individual on the 'net, all the while assuming he's some fat, bald, pasty white guy (a hot enough fantasy by itself), but when you receive confirmation that he is, in fact, hotter than Daniel Radcliffe in a sauna, well, that changes everything. 

I mean, I'm fine with being hot for y'all's brains and wit, but I draw the line at bodily attraction.  It took me weeks and weeks to get over it when I found out that CortJstr looks like Tobey MacGuire's cuter, smarter cousin. 

I'll try to find one of my favorite recent pictures of me and post it, but I think it's on my other computer.  There are, incredibly enough, some (highly modest) photos of me in a bikini with my son from this past spring out there on the internet, but my intense luminosity (it was April for pete's sake) highlighted by the glare of the sun makes me unwilling to post them.  I was pretty pleased to be able to wear a bikini without fear of public ridicule after having had a kid, but man, are those days gone.  If my digital camera weren't broken, you guys would be getting belly pics. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #278 on: August 22, 2007, 01:57:50 am »

I just...I can't even say anything here.  At least, I've been trying not to.  I can't hold back any longer. 

First off, I'm jealous.  I want to be pretty like Nabu. 

Second, it's bad enough to be carrying on with some random individual on the 'net, all the while assuming he's some fat, bald, pasty white guy (a hot enough fantasy by itself), but when you receive confirmation that he is, in fact, hotter than Daniel Radcliffe in a sauna, well, that changes everything. 

I mean, I'm fine with being hot for y'all's brains and wit, but I draw the line at bodily attraction.  It took me weeks and weeks to get over it when I found out that CortJstr looks like Tobey MacGuire's cuter, smarter cousin. 

I'll try to find one of my favorite recent pictures of me and post it, but I think it's on my other computer.  There are, incredibly enough, some (highly modest) photos of me in a bikini with my son from this past spring out there on the internet, but my intense luminosity (it was April for pete's sake) highlighted by the glare of the sun makes me unwilling to post them.  I was pretty pleased to be able to wear a bikini without fear of public ridicule after having had a kid, but man, are those days gone.  If my digital camera weren't broken, you guys would be getting belly pics. 

Best. Post. Ever.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #279 on: August 22, 2007, 02:47:06 am »

Ladyfriend was watching over my shoulder and chimed in with, "Uhm....can I have him?"

Well? What if I follow her home? I'm sure she'll never forget to feed me. She'll have to be diligent about keeping my box clean, though.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #280 on: August 22, 2007, 03:02:43 am »

Well? What if I follow her home? I'm sure she'll never forget to feed me. She'll have to be diligent about keeping my box clean, though.

This reminds me of the time I asked a guy I was seeing, during the quiet calm after a period of Maximum Cuddles, if I could keep him, "you know, like a pet." 

The rest of the story is really too embarrassing to recount here, and -- I realized after typing it out -- makes me sound like a really big slut.  Which, at least in this circumstance, I was not -- there just doesn't seem to be a way to tell this story in a way that makes that clear. 

I love my husband and children. 

Wholesome. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #281 on: August 22, 2007, 04:44:24 am »

Okay, party people. This is insanity. There's more than enough Nabu to go around! Form an orderly line! Everybody on this board is awesome. We have a damn fine group of attractive TOUAMBies. We have a quality group of awesomeness on this heah board.

That was an great post, JL.

EDIT: I think we oughta have another photo thread, yes? I was reading through the old thread, and JL, this is quite possibly the cutest daddy-baby photo ever. You have a lovely family. I can't believe how much hair Pearce had when he was so tiny!!
« Last Edit: August 22, 2007, 05:00:49 am by linnea »
Logged

Dexter

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 119
  • Some mothers should not be turned out.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #282 on: August 22, 2007, 04:55:25 am »

I always figured you guys all look like your avatars.  You mean, side_show isn't a cat in a bow tie?  And inev is neither a kitten or a duck?  And jough isn't the world's perviest eight-year-old? 
If it's any consolation, I am, in fact, Ray's flowchart.
Logged
Y'all don't know what it's like, bein' male, middle-class and white.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #283 on: August 22, 2007, 07:50:05 am »

The hat is mine, that's all I've got going for me.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #284 on: August 22, 2007, 08:09:14 am »

The hat is mine, that's all I've got going for me.

Doc, I know you've explained your avatar before, but I can't find it. Who is your avatar?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 878   Go Up