Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Irish Nachos are a charming take on the original, but I wonder what Uighur Nachos would be like. A mutton leg on a crisped pita?

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Chuck Berry and allegations of sexual abuse...  (Read 7486 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Chuck Berry and allegations of sexual abuse...
« on: July 31, 2007, 06:31:23 pm »

Damn!  I didn't know Chuck Berry was a peaedophile, so i did a google and this was the second hit on Google. NOT SAFE FOR WORK!  Seriously. 

What the fuck?

That's quite a site you located there. I think maybe it should have been:

NOT SAFE FOR WORK!
« Last Edit: July 31, 2007, 09:51:23 pm by side_show »
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Moving Tips?
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2007, 08:41:22 pm »

That's quite a site you located there. I think maybe it should have been:

NOT SAFE FOR WORK!

or

NOT SAFE FOR WORK!

Seriously, people.

Do not go there unless you want to be fired!
« Last Edit: July 31, 2007, 08:46:03 pm by side_show »
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Moving Tips?
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2007, 08:58:48 pm »

I"m not coughing up a can until I see the picture.

Man. The whole time I was in Alaska I don't think I ever got a shot of a bald eagle. I guess I always figured I could trek out to the landfill any ol' time and see them. I'll have to dig deeper and see if I might have a shot hiding somewhere. Then it will go on Flickr.
Logged

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Moving Tips?
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2007, 09:05:35 pm »

or

NOT SAFE FOR WORK!

Seriously, people.

Do not go there unless you want to be fired!

JESUS! That is horrible. I hope those evil fucks burn in hell. Quote from the website: "A prohibition against [fuck*ng children] is a prohibition against loooove!" No, it's a prohibition against evil predatory jagoffs who molest kids. This might be an unpopular statement, but people who hurt children deserve to be beaten to death in jail. And don't get me started on the "but they (the children) like it!" bullshit that they posted on that site. Totally disgusting.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Chuck Berry and NAMBLA
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2007, 09:21:07 pm »

Thank you to the mod who thought to split this thread.  I was too traumatized to think clearly.

(edit:  Thanks JL!)
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Chuck Berry and NAMBLA
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2007, 09:27:29 pm »

Thank you to the mod who thought to split this thread.  I was too traumatized to think clearly.

(edit:  Thanks JL!)

I'm going to give a qualified thanks, as I opened the main page up and thought "when the fuck did I make a thread about Chuck & NAMBLA?" I was only referring to Chuck's habit of putting secret peep-holes and shit in his buildings. I strongly suspect that some of the folks they added to their list they can't really back up with facts. You are probably pretty much fucked if the child-fuckers put your name on their list. What do you do then? Attract more attention to it through litigation? Many people are going to immediately call you guilty if you're on the list, no matter what.

Maybe the title of the the thread could just be "don't read this thread".
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Chuck Berry and NAMBLA
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2007, 09:34:50 pm »

I was horrified to see we've already got some fuckwad visitor in the thread.  Hey sicko - I hope you die the kind of death worse than anything imagined.  I mean, like murder by cheese grater and vinegar.  I mean a gradual increase of pressure so that your aware that your organs are burting one by one.  I mean, being forced to memorize Cathy comic strips while your teeth, finger and toe bones are extracted one by one. 

That being said... is everyone alright with me changing the thread title to something that doesn't attract the most degenerate scum of the earth?
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Chuck Berry and NAMBLA
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2007, 09:35:48 pm »

Please do.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Chuck Berry and NAMBLA
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2007, 09:44:02 pm »

I don't know if Chuck Berry is a pedophile, but he was once incarcerated under the Mann act for transporting a 14 year old girl across state lines.  She was later arrested for prostitution.  This was 1960 so racism could have played a role.  Only Elvis was allowed to have sex with a minor.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Chuck Berry and NAMBLA
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2007, 09:47:43 pm »

Yeah, I just searched "Chuck Berry NAMBLA" to see what he actually did, so it might be some one else who was curious about ol' Chuck.

Then again, it is probably a sick fuck.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Chuck Berry and NAMBLA
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2007, 09:54:27 pm »

Yeah, I just searched "Chuck Berry NAMBLA" to see what he actually did, so it might be some one else who was curious about ol' Chuck.

Then again, it is probably a sick fuck.

I can only hope that's the case.

Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Chuck Berry and allegations of sexual abuse...
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2007, 10:06:09 pm »

Man, I feel dirty just looking at that site.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Chuck Berry and allegations of sexual abuse...
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2007, 10:09:59 pm »

I know.  At first I was doubtful that what I was seeing was made in earnest, then I was just disgusted.  I thought about writing an angry letter, but then I thought better of engaging these people.  For fuck sake!  I'm not one for death threats, but seriously, there's nothing to say other than that I hope these types die.  Just - die.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Chuck Berry and allegations of sexual abuse...
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2007, 10:14:25 pm »

Yeah, they can die, just not Berry or Jerry Lee Lewis.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Chuck Berry and allegations of sexual abuse...
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2007, 10:22:25 pm »

Yeah, they can die, just not Berry or Jerry Lee Lewis.

Or Elvis.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up