Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Hydroponic seltzer clams.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Down

Author Topic: quick question re: poster sale  (Read 13131 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: quick question re: poster sale
« Reply #75 on: August 21, 2007, 02:50:13 pm »

so, I just recieved an email from Mrs. Liz Onstad herself informing me that replacements are on the way, and they are sorry for the damage. NICE.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: quick question re: poster sale
« Reply #76 on: August 21, 2007, 03:18:51 pm »

Mr Ze Frank has commented that most college sex seems to consist of
"I... what do you like? tell me what you like, and I will do it."
"no, what do you like? I will do whatever, babe, it's ok."
"so... you don't know what you're doing either?"
"um... no. I don't."
"oh, um, let's do it "doggystyle" again!"
"yeah! rad!"

That was a pretty good bit.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: quick question re: poster sale
« Reply #77 on: August 21, 2007, 03:19:11 pm »

I just want to say that this has to be the best thread ever.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: quick question re: poster sale
« Reply #78 on: August 21, 2007, 04:18:51 pm »

Mr Ze Frank has commented that most college sex seems to consist of
"I... what do you like? tell me what you like, and I will do it."
"no, what do you like? I will do whatever, babe, it's ok."
"so... you don't know what you're doing either?"
"um... no. I don't."
"oh, um, let's do it "doggystyle" again!"
"yeah! rad!"

That was a pretty good bit.

My college sex seems to consist mostly of giving young women earth shattering orgasms and sometimes ropes.

Also, Ze Frank was a funny guy. He should not have quit the internet thing. Luckily, he still does some professor work at A-CAP.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: quick question re: poster sale
« Reply #79 on: August 21, 2007, 04:38:23 pm »

Wait, JL you and I are around the same age... but you think a "long time" for sex is 5 years?  For me, a long time is... more than a week and a half.  Seriously.  I'm figuring you having young 'uns factors into this heavily though.  For me, as I've gotten older a "long time" has gotten shorter and shorter.

Okay, no.  "A long time" for sex is...a couple of days?  But we are people in long-term relationships where sex is assumed and available.  For single people who are unwilling to engage in coitus without some kind of mutual affection and commitment, a year and a half doesn't seem so bad?  I had a friend who went without for four years in his early twenties.  When he finally did get a blowjob, the girl turned out to be an underage prostitute (although she didn't blow him as a client; they worked together at a restaurant so they were friends outside of her "professional" capacity).  But I guess "a long time" is more relative to the thing you have been waiting for, and less a function of the age of the waiter. 

As for how to let a gentleman know when to quit, I've always found that pulling him up by the hair and screaming "fuck me!  fuck me now!" is fairly effective. 

Also, smells -- it's okay.  Being multi-orgasmic is nothing to be ashamed of.  We can start a club together.  (I suspect this is your deep dark secret that sounds like bragging.  It can be both a blessing and a curse, when you have a gent who is fond of statistics.) 

If this continues, I'm going to split this into the TMI Sex Thread.  I'd hate to have anyone traumatized who is just looking for information on posters. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: quick question re: poster sale
« Reply #80 on: August 21, 2007, 04:42:37 pm »


If this continues, I'm going to split this into the TMI Sex Thread.  I'd hate to have anyone traumatized who is just looking for information on posters. 

Noooo!!!  It's so perfect the way it is!
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

MrCB

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 18
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 122
    • View Profile
Re: quick question re: poster sale
« Reply #81 on: August 21, 2007, 04:46:31 pm »

I'd hate to have anyone traumatized who is just looking for information on posters. 

We've got those type of people here??

I do agree with you about different meanings of a long time though. While the goings can be pretty plentiful when you're at university, I've found that as I've hit my late twenties, the sex is so much better when there's a connection as well. Its more fulfilling, more about pleasing each other than just about releasing the urges y'know.
Logged
I'LL BE DEAD BY THE TIME THEY SLAP THE CUFFS ON

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: quick question re: poster sale
« Reply #82 on: August 21, 2007, 04:52:10 pm »

Noooo!!!  It's so perfect the way it is!

I'll leave it alone just for you, Wommie. 

Also out of laziness. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: quick question re: poster sale
« Reply #83 on: August 21, 2007, 05:56:26 pm »

I'm kind of hoping that the thread will work its way back to the original topic by way of discussing the availability of posters depicting JL and SideShow having sex.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: quick question re: poster sale
« Reply #84 on: August 21, 2007, 05:58:16 pm »

I'm kind of hoping that the thread will work its way back to the original topic by way of discussing the availability of posters depicting JL and SideShow having sex.

With who? 

I'm hoping the answer is "linnea." 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: quick question re: poster sale
« Reply #85 on: August 21, 2007, 06:06:36 pm »

I'm kind of hoping that the thread will work its way back to the original topic by way of discussing the availability of posters depicting JL and SideShow having sex.

With who? 

I'm hoping the answer is "linnea." 

Hott!
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: quick question re: poster sale
« Reply #86 on: August 21, 2007, 06:10:08 pm »

JL knows my secret.  We are in a secret club together.  There is a handshake.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: quick question re: poster sale
« Reply #87 on: August 21, 2007, 06:20:49 pm »

JL knows my secret.  We are in a secret club together.  There is a handshake.

I'm just mentally going to put handshake in quotation marks and assume it actually involves smooches.
Logged

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: quick question re: poster sale
« Reply #88 on: August 21, 2007, 08:31:42 pm »

JL knows my secret.  We are in a secret club together.  There is a handshake.

Hells yes, ladies. Can I be part of the club too?? Tiny cans all around.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: quick question re: poster sale
« Reply #89 on: August 22, 2007, 04:25:10 am »

Education.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Up