Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Education.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Flat on my back  (Read 12432 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Flat on my back
« Reply #45 on: August 07, 2007, 08:33:09 pm »

That's what happened to me, anyway.  I also ended up with a little T shaped scar.  (For Teodor)
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Flat on my back
« Reply #46 on: August 07, 2007, 10:16:30 pm »

I would totally not get it on with Dan Savage. he bothers me on a lot of levels.
(half of them dealing with him being a guy, the other half dealing with such as "if your girlfriend won't give you blowjobs, you are entitled to dump her.")
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Flat on my back
« Reply #47 on: August 07, 2007, 10:18:28 pm »

I would totally not get it on with Dan Savage. he bothers me on a lot of levels.
(half of them dealing with him being a guy, the other half dealing with such as "if your girlfriend won't give you blowjobs, you are entitled to dump her.")

To be fair, I think his position might be more accurately summed up as "if your girlfriend won't give you blowjobs, and that's going to be a problem for you, you are entitled to dump her".
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Flat on my back
« Reply #48 on: August 08, 2007, 02:13:02 am »

The idea of sexy times with a pregnant lady worries me even though it is my understanding that it's ok up to a certain point. I'd just hate to prenatally concuss someone.

Don't flatter yourself doc.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Flat on my back
« Reply #49 on: August 08, 2007, 02:46:25 am »

Zing!
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Flat on my back
« Reply #50 on: August 08, 2007, 08:46:46 am »

I was really expecting that one much sooner, I think I even had a good come back but this thread has purged it from my mind.
To clarify I wasn't saying pregnant women are inherently unattractive, I'm fairly sure I'd find my lady just as sexy even if she was sporting a parasite, just that I'd be worried about damaging something.

Ladies you might be spending too much time looking at testicles. They are not our best feature.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Flat on my back
« Reply #51 on: August 08, 2007, 09:13:09 am »

Spending too much time looking at testicles?  Do you realize what we're doing when we're doing the close up inspection of testicles?  Because I'm pretty sure I know a guy who will want to punch you if you are telling me I'm doing those things too much.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Flat on my back
« Reply #52 on: August 08, 2007, 10:38:56 am »

Close your eyes and think of england.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Flat on my back
« Reply #53 on: August 08, 2007, 01:09:43 pm »

Spending too much time looking at testicles?  Do you realize what we're doing when we're doing the close up inspection of testicles?  Because I'm pretty sure I know a guy who will want to punch you if you are telling me I'm doing those things too much.

In a perfect world, someone as talented and funny as you would never be depressed.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Flat on my back
« Reply #54 on: August 08, 2007, 02:07:36 pm »

In a perfect world, someone as talented and funny as you would never be depressed.

Tongue depressor?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Flat on my back
« Reply #55 on: August 09, 2007, 03:27:01 am »

To be fair, I think his position might be more accurately summed up as "if your girlfriend won't give you blowjobs, and that's going to be a problem for you, you are entitled to dump her".

To be fairest (of them all), I think his position on most things might be most accurately summed up as "if your significant other won't [perform sexual act], and that's going to be a problem for you, you are entitled to dump him/her/it." 

But to quote the man directly, oral sex is a standard feature, and any model that comes without it should be returned to the factory. 

Also, can I tell you how thrilled I am that my thread about a lower back injury ended up with a detailed discussion of smick's vasectomy? 

Oh, the places you'll go, little thread.  The places you'll go. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Flat on my back
« Reply #56 on: August 09, 2007, 03:33:53 am »

We could talk about mine, and what a smashing surprise it was for me when the staples worked themselves out. That's an experience you won't soon forget. You don't expect chunks of metal to just start showing up down there.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Flat on my back
« Reply #57 on: August 09, 2007, 04:29:57 am »

We could talk about mine, and what a smashing surprise it was for me when the staples worked themselves out. That's an experience you won't soon forget. You don't expect chunks of metal to just start showing up down there.

Oh my GOD. Talk about a way to basically convince menfolk that vasectomies are a bad idea. Why didn't they just use regular ol' stitches? Did they staple the incision on your scrotum, and then the staples just fell out and they just landed in your under#####?  I have no idea how they even do vasectomies, that's just a guess. Jesus.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Flat on my back
« Reply #58 on: August 09, 2007, 04:39:41 am »

I don't remember having stitches or staples when I had mine.  The incision was so tiny, I think I had a bandaid and that was it.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Flat on my back
« Reply #59 on: August 09, 2007, 08:54:13 am »

I don't remember having stitches or staples when I had mine.  The incision was so tiny, I think I had a bandaid and that was it.

I can only think of a few reasons why you would need only a tiny band aid. But I'll be quiet now.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up