Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Established 2003
TOUAMB: Wandering off topic since the early 21st Century

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: Flat on my back  (Read 12392 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Flat on my back
« Reply #90 on: August 12, 2007, 02:57:14 pm »

Oh sure. You have that many frequent flier miles?

He would only need to fly you out once.  You do not need frequent flier miles to keep someone in a sex dungeon in your basement.  I called the Airmiles people and asked.

I keep telling the SO, "I have been on the pill for five years, it's time for you to step up to the plate," but so far, no dice.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Flat on my back
« Reply #91 on: August 12, 2007, 04:40:57 pm »

He would only need to fly you out once.  You do not need frequent flier miles to keep someone in a sex dungeon in your basement.  I called the Airmiles people and asked.

I keep telling the SO, "I have been on the pill for five years, it's time for you to step up to the plate," but so far, no dice.

Smells, I love you so damn much. That is comedy gold right there.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Flat on my back
« Reply #92 on: August 12, 2007, 05:17:16 pm »


I keep telling the SO, "I have been on the pill for five years, it's time for you to step up to the plate," but so far, no dice.

Not to discourage, but at the Wombat household it took about 15 years.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Flat on my back
« Reply #93 on: August 12, 2007, 09:59:15 pm »

I did it the first year I moved down here. Why wait? I ain't having no kids anyway. Them pills ain't right.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Flat on my back
« Reply #94 on: August 13, 2007, 11:41:23 pm »

I did it the first year I moved down here. Why wait? I ain't having no kids anyway. Them pills ain't right.

Word to that.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Flat on my back
« Reply #95 on: August 14, 2007, 03:32:12 am »

True dat.  True dat.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up