Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Yay us!
Happy 9th Birthday to TOUAMB.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Lets be real  (Read 9446 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Lets be real
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2007, 03:20:33 am »

Damn, we'd been talking in the super-secret xxx xxxxx that we were coming up on 100,000 and now we're up to 100,003 already. Of course that doesn't count deleted posts, but still.

Super secret WHAT? Is there a chat room or something???
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Lets be real
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2007, 03:26:26 am »

I think I remember there being a mod-only area of the board.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Lets be real
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2007, 03:47:23 am »

I think I remember there being a mod-only area of the board.

*sniffle* Can't I be a mod, too? jough?
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Lets be real
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2007, 01:43:38 am »

Anyone who has posted more than 1500 messages might have a surprise next time you log in.  I am futzing around in the admin settings and there are interesting things there. 

There is a mods-only board, but nobody uses it unless we have another uncut asian jerkboy incident.   

Don't worry, Ash.  Your secrets are still safe. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Lets be real
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2007, 03:13:28 am »

Anyone who has posted more than 1500 messages might have a surprise next time you log in.  I am futzing around in the admin settings and there are interesting things there. 

There is a mods-only board, but nobody uses it unless we have another uncut asian jerkboy incident.   

Don't worry, Ash.  Your secrets are still safe. 

Surprise? Do I not have enough posts?
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Lets be real
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2007, 03:17:35 am »

Surprise? Do I not have enough posts?

You have enough, but you were already on the list. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Lets be real
« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2007, 09:11:06 am »

Gah! So close.

We shall double our efforts.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Lets be real
« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2007, 12:30:42 pm »

Anyone who has posted more than 1500 messages might have a surprise next time you log in. 

How is there going to be a next time I log in when I never log out?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Lets be real
« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2007, 01:09:07 pm »

Okay, I meant next time you hit refresh? 

I never log out, either. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Lets be real
« Reply #39 on: September 03, 2007, 04:24:03 am »

I go for quality, not quantity.

(Actually I go for filling out the reply box, staring pensively at my reply, and then closing the browser while saying "They're all going to think that's stupid."  In foresight, I'm amazed that this one is going to get posted.)
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Lets be real
« Reply #40 on: September 03, 2007, 04:34:24 am »

Ha ha - I post like I play hockey. Just like Barry Melrose says, "you gotta keep throwing the puck at the net." Do not argue with the mullet!
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Lets be real
« Reply #41 on: September 03, 2007, 08:28:01 am »

(Actually I go for filling out the reply box, staring pensively at my reply, and then closing the browser while saying "They're all going to think that's stupid."  In foresight, I'm amazed that this one is going to get posted.)
This

All y'all are just too damn eloquent.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: Lets be real
« Reply #42 on: October 29, 2007, 10:25:58 pm »

I do that, too, Smick! Literally every day. I wonder how many posts I'd have if I never chickened out on hitting "submit"...
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Lets be real
« Reply #43 on: October 29, 2007, 10:37:01 pm »

um, I almost never do that. Y'all might have guessed?
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

mavies

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 51
    • View Profile
Re: Lets be real
« Reply #44 on: October 30, 2007, 11:02:08 am »

I've been realising that I'll have nothing interesting to say before I event start to write the post recently.. I think I've subconsciously relegated myself back to lurker status.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up