golfhaus--
90.3-- sometimes you can pick it up, they play old motown and stuff. it's a really weak signal, though. I first heard it because 90.3 is the frequency for KWUR, and I wanted to hear if there was anything on that frequency here.
88.9-- jazz
89.9--classical
95.7--the best classic rock station
99.7--um, they play metallica and stuff, but say that they are classic rock. I play a game with my brother where we try to guess what the stations will sound like-- 95.7 is typically "The Doors!" or "The Rolling Stones!" 99.7 is "Boston!" or "Kansas!" or somesuch. 90.3 is "some cute 60's song with low fidelity that we haven't heard!"
106.5-- horrible alternative rock station that I listen to when I hear something good scanning through (once a month or so)
107.9-- my parents like this station? too many talk shows.
90.7-- WFAE, NPR affiliate.
103.1-- my iPod-- you probably won't be able to pick it up unless you are in my car. I listen to this one the most, except for maybe 90.7. Sometimes there is some real station playing here and I get, like *jangly indie pop for 5 seconds* *BOOM, BOOM PSH, BABY I LOVE YOU SO! BOOM, BOOM PSH* *jangly indie pop again* *static* *BOOM, BOOM PSH* etc.