Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Making money from art is not vulgar. Art is a commodity. It makes people feel something. It raises the greater sum of human happiness. It increases the gaiety of the nation. It has a value. -John Allison

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: CRADLE THE CHAMBER OF MY FERTILE PAIN (August 10, 2007)  (Read 3300 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
CRADLE THE CHAMBER OF MY FERTILE PAIN (August 10, 2007)
« on: August 10, 2007, 06:14:06 pm »

http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=08102007

Still not fond of rappin' therapy sessions, but the Ray_and_Beef_Chat makes it worthwhile.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Mr Trout

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65528
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 493
    • View Profile
Re: CRADLE THE CHAMBER OF MY FERTILE PAIN (August 10, 2007)
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2007, 06:18:45 pm »

The chat was indeed extremely funny. Good to see that Beef is letting out some of his bottled-up emotions by being sassy to Ray.

Also, I wonder what has changed between v6.0 (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=09102004) and v8.0?
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: CRADLE THE CHAMBER OF MY FERTILE PAIN (August 10, 2007)
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2007, 06:29:20 pm »

My life will not be complete until I have a chance to say "Dude did you just sit on a genius!?"

This might take a while because I am not getting out much these days...
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
Re: CRADLE THE CHAMBER OF MY FERTILE PAIN (August 10, 2007)
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2007, 06:30:04 pm »

This storyline just gets exponentially better. And yes, I too must find a way to use "Dude did you just sit on a genius?" conversationally.
Logged

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: CRADLE THE CHAMBER OF MY FERTILE PAIN (August 10, 2007)
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2007, 06:48:08 pm »

Fuck! I was too slow. The Mayor beat me to the thread.

My choice of proper thread titles:
CHERISH ME. NOW.
WALLOW IN YOUR CHERISHES.

Heh, Chaka ain't take on complicated clients. Zing!

...At least Ray's brain is so smooth that he doesn't have to worry about storing complicated stuff, like geometry or other tough thoughts. The Chochacho medallion keeps his brain at 70 degrees, all the time.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: CRADLE THE CHAMBER OF MY FERTILE PAIN (August 10, 2007)
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2007, 06:49:48 pm »

Beef has Chaka's number.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: CRADLE THE CHAMBER OF MY FERTILE PAIN (August 10, 2007)
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2007, 06:52:02 pm »

as much as I want to go to grad school for psych, and be some sort of rad psych experiment person (?), another part of me wants to be This Dude. I will be like the guys in Fight Club, but instead of selling their own fat asses back to them, I will be subsisting off of their half-imagined traumas. Rich people have hell of scratch for therapy. (just kidding, I am not that crass in a couple of ways.)
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: CRADLE THE CHAMBER OF MY FERTILE PAIN (August 10, 2007)
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2007, 07:16:34 pm »

It's like Beef's version of "say something nice about my dick!" Not that this is a bad thing. I would enjoy having somebody wallow in their cherishes of me. I also enjoy when people compliment my rad chilies.
Logged

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: CRADLE THE CHAMBER OF MY FERTILE PAIN (August 10, 2007)
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2007, 07:44:51 pm »

Oh my goodness! I actually saw a Minnesota Timeline this very week! It made me a little mad, actually.
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: CRADLE THE CHAMBER OF MY FERTILE PAIN (August 10, 2007)
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2007, 09:20:38 pm »

I will not have lived in vain if I never see a Kilty Monroe.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: CRADLE THE CHAMBER OF MY FERTILE PAIN (August 10, 2007)
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2007, 10:04:47 pm »

wallow in your cherishes.

what a great way to say.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: CRADLE THE CHAMBER OF MY FERTILE PAIN (August 10, 2007)
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2007, 10:13:10 pm »

as much as I want to go to grad school for psych, and be some sort of rad psych experiment person (?), another part of me wants to be This Dude. I will be like the guys in Fight Club, but instead of selling their own fat asses back to them, I will be subsisting off of their half-imagined traumas. Rich people have hell of scratch for therapy. (just kidding, I am not that crass in a couple of ways.)

Rich people are begging to be cheated.  How else can you explain Whole Foods Market and Starbucks Coffee?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: CRADLE THE CHAMBER OF MY FERTILE PAIN (August 10, 2007)
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2007, 11:45:51 pm »

I'll be damned, a harvest of quotes. I'm an idiot, I had never noticed the name of Beef's chat client until now... I melt.
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: CRADLE THE CHAMBER OF MY FERTILE PAIN (August 10, 2007)
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2007, 11:50:38 pm »

Continuity alert:  In 2004, Stellas were chilly.  In 2006, Stellas were crispy.  Now it appears they are crunchy.  I must meditate deeply upon this.  Preferably as I brew up a batch of homebrew.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Bimmicus

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 32
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 186
  • Rotten Bastard
    • View Profile
    • SPLUNGE
Re: CRADLE THE CHAMBER OF MY FERTILE PAIN (August 10, 2007)
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2007, 03:05:04 am »

"Tiny sad piece of bored hair." All is redeemed.
Logged
you can't spank the monkey if he's on your back
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up