Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that the best way to sound like a noob here is to ask what the Tiny Cans of Dr. Pepper are about?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Strip Returns Thursday!  (Read 9957 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Strip Returns Thursday!
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2007, 01:16:43 pm »

« Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 01:21:10 pm by jough »
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Strip Returns Thursday!
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2007, 02:06:32 pm »

this is me holding purry Luna. we had unhealthy midnight bbq with booze and stuffs and I was in floaty-head mode.

I like this photo 1) because the kitty is doing that "aw yeeaaah" face that they do when you give 'em rubs just right, and 2) because you look so serious about the task of petting this kitty.

Also, jough, it looks like Chicago is treating you well.

Also, ineve, I don't know why, but I was watching The Sopranos yesterday and thought you look sorta like the guy who played Meadow's boyfriend in season five, but the nose is all wrong.  There is something about his lean-ness that matches your own.

I have no recent photos of myself, only what's already been posted.  I still don't own a camera, and don't care if I ever do.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Strip Returns Thursday!
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2007, 03:44:11 pm »

I totally know what smells looks like.

Um, thanks for saying that I look older and less awkward than you thought. I am glad, because I still feel that I look pretty young and awkward. Realize, though, that I picked the two best pictures of me in existence (that I know of).
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

RMJ12345

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 381
  • all employing the principles of hopping
    • View Profile
    • myspace

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Strip Returns Thursday!
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2007, 04:03:00 pm »

Oh!  I feel like a n00b. 

I thought RMJ was a dude. 

I am so ashamed.  I should be pelted with hardbound copies of "The Feminine Mystique" by aging feminists for my thought crimes. 

The crime of assuming everyone on the internet is a fat ugly guy...until proven sexy. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Strip Returns Thursday!
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2007, 04:13:06 pm »

man, blond? that is so exciting. no one has ever thought I was blond before.

And you could actually be blond, if you wanted to be!
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
Re: Strip Returns Thursday!
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2007, 04:18:13 pm »

The crime of assuming everyone on the internet is a fat ugly guy...until proven sexy. 

Reinforcing jl's thoughtcrime: pictures of me on....no 40-year-old should ever be able to say this...my band's MySpace page!

I'll put some cute photos of the kid & dog up later. 
Logged

RMJ12345

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 381
  • all employing the principles of hopping
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Re: Strip Returns Thursday!
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2007, 04:25:06 pm »


I thought RMJ was a dude. 


Well, I do act like one kind of a lot of the time. It's a side effect of going to a women's college.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Strip Returns Thursday!
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2007, 04:26:21 pm »

Well, I do act like one kind of a lot of the time. It's a side effect of going to a women's college.

I went to one too.  Hence the guilt.   :D

We like a little butch in our bitch, 'round here. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Strip Returns Thursday!
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2007, 04:53:39 pm »

Reinforcing jl's thoughtcrime: pictures of me on....no 40-year-old should ever be able to say this...my band's MySpace page!

Limmo, I can one-up you.  My band, from back in college, which broke up in 1994, has a MySpace page.  Assembled by our former manager, whom one might accuse of living in the past.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

RMJ12345

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 381
  • all employing the principles of hopping
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Re: Strip Returns Thursday!
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2007, 04:55:14 pm »

I went to one too.  Hence the guilt.   :D

We like a little butch in our bitch, 'round here. 

Where did you go? Between you, me, and A-CAP, there seems to be an unusually high concentration of folks who experienced the glories of single-sex education.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Strip Returns Thursday!
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2007, 04:57:54 pm »

Meredith College, in Raleigh, NC.  It's pretty small, I don't imagine you'd have heard of it.  But then, you're in VA, so maybe you are geographically close enough to have gotten a flier when you were a high school junior? 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

RMJ12345

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 381
  • all employing the principles of hopping
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Re: Strip Returns Thursday!
« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2007, 05:03:30 pm »

Meredith College, in Raleigh, NC.  It's pretty small, I don't imagine you'd have heard of it.  But then, you're in VA, so maybe you are geographically close enough to have gotten a flier when you were a high school junior? 

I haven't heard of it. It's bigger than my school, though, I'm surprised I haven't heard of it.
 
I'm sure they would have been all over me if I had grown up in VA, but I actually was born and raised in Kansas, the only way I heard about Hollins was through my high school best friend.

gloomba

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 9
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 63
  • One stomp and he dies . . . . 100 PTS.
    • View Profile
Re: Strip Returns Thursday!
« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2007, 05:07:02 pm »

Dang, RMJ is pretty cute.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Strip Returns Thursday!
« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2007, 05:12:35 pm »

my good friend Christine is going to Sweetbriar this year.

also, don't forget Hobot or my friend Sarah, who go to Smith. Sarah has never posted on the boards, but, she met Hobot.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up