Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I am in a bed with an Asleepness Hat on.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: New Drinks in the Style of Ray and Showbiz...  (Read 10584 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Alcohol in AK and Iraq
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2007, 05:29:49 am »

Re: Alcohol in AK and Iraq
Alcohol is profoundly easy to make from any fruit. It doesnt require any rocket science or sneeking-in.

Also, as long as were taking off with this topic: The Inev Got Laid drink-
Cook 3 scallops in Extra virgin Olive Oil
drop scallops in beer mug with 3 oz champagne
1 oz grenadine
fill to top with malt liquor of choice
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: New Drinks in the Style of Ray and Showbiz...
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2007, 05:32:14 am »

...wtf? I am not sure what that is supposed to mean on any level.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: New Drinks in the Style of Ray and Showbiz...
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2007, 05:34:14 am »

...wtf? I am not sure what that is supposed to mean on any level.

Its an actual drink that tastes OK based on Virgins, drunkenness and celebration.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Alcohol in AK and Iraq
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2007, 01:15:52 pm »

Re: Alcohol in AK and Iraq
Alcohol is profoundly easy to make from any fruit. It doesnt require any rocket science or sneeking-in.

Said the dude who has been to neither place. I guess you don't know what a dry village is like. They search your luggage. It's not like you can bring in a fuck*ng pot still or homebrew ingredients. And mmmmm re: pruno.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Alcohol in AK and Iraq
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2007, 04:01:24 pm »

Re: Alcohol in AK and Iraq
Alcohol is profoundly easy to make from any fruit. It doesnt require any rocket science or sneeking-in.

Yeah, I don't want to try to explian how I blew my room up.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Alcohol in AK and Iraq
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2007, 05:25:43 pm »

Yeah, I don't want to try to explian how I blew my room up.
How long are your rotations?  I feel like its about 6 weeks?  You could definitely make rotgut-quality mead in that time frame.  Packets of dry yeast are pretty easy to smuggle.  The commissary won't miss a few of these:
.  It ferments out dry, so it doesn't actually taste much like honey.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: New Drinks in the Style of Ray and Showbiz...
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2007, 05:58:52 pm »

Two weeks, and my alternate (the guy who is in my room while I am gone) never drinks, although he played college hockey (so you know he's pretty serious about it). I suspect if I had a mead-production operation under the sink, he'd probably feel obligated to tell the Queen about it.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: New Drinks in the Style of Ray and Showbiz...
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2007, 04:44:28 am »

It is Alaska, who needs to drink?  Can't you get meth and weed from everyone there?
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: New Drinks in the Style of Ray and Showbiz...
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2007, 05:58:20 am »

Did anyone else notice this is the only post the author has made?
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Bimmicus

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 32
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 186
  • Rotten Bastard
    • View Profile
    • SPLUNGE
Re: New Drinks in the Style of Ray and Showbiz...
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2007, 06:12:01 am »

Hey, whose idea was it to mix Budweiser and Clamato, anyway? And how do I quash my inexplicable urge to sample this vile concoction?
Logged
you can't spank the monkey if he's on your back

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: New Drinks in the Style of Ray and Showbiz...
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2007, 06:48:08 am »

"Purple Drank" (traditional)
Some UV Blue (raspberry vodka)
cherry limeade.
the result is purple. Conventionally, it is drank out of something other than a cup, for novelty.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: New Drinks in the Style of Ray and Showbiz...
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2007, 07:14:46 am »

Are you sure you aren't talking about liquid codeine sprite and vodka?  Any number of substitutes exist for the last two of the equation.  Styrofoam cup necessary.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

gloomba

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 9
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 63
  • One stomp and he dies . . . . 100 PTS.
    • View Profile
Re: New Drinks in the Style of Ray and Showbiz...
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2007, 01:58:51 pm »

Did anyone else notice this is the only post the author has made?

Yes.
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: New Drinks in the Style of Ray and Showbiz...
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2007, 10:16:17 pm »

Yes.

Tiny cans of Dr Pepper:      -7
Date Registered:    September 03, 2007, 02:33:21 PM
Last Active:    September 03, 2007, 06:01:27 PM

So this guy just dropped in to ask for random drink recipes? What?
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: New Drinks in the Style of Ray and Showbiz...
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2007, 10:39:38 pm »

Well, we've got 117 members with no posts and 95 with one, so it's not terribly surprising.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Up