Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood C:\> Get on the Night Train. || You are on the Night Train. There is an Axl Rose here.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: NuvaRing  (Read 12755 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: NuvaRing
« Reply #60 on: September 09, 2007, 06:50:47 am »

I like Elexa by Trojan.  Available at your local Target store. 

Low odor is paramount.  Pedro has a hound-dog nose. 

I have a latex sensitivity/allergy so the non-latex condoms like Avanti are the bomb. They don't smell bad at all. Have you guys given those a shot? The only downside is that they cost like a million dollars a box.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: NuvaRing
« Reply #61 on: September 09, 2007, 04:29:14 pm »

Soft serve?  Again?!

I'm sorry, baby - I've been under a lot of pressure at work.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up