Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Chris Onstad does not wear makeup. Life hasn't given him any funny ideas about who he is.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: 7 September 2007 - My brain just told me I was done!  (Read 6078 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
7 September 2007 - My brain just told me I was done!
« on: September 07, 2007, 12:14:38 am »

Ray likes to yank Teodor's chain.  I'm sure I'd do the same in a similar situation.  Perhaps not with furious ding-dongs however. 


Edited to fix stupid curly brace.
Edit again: and misquote in title.  Thank God I don't work for a newspaper.  Actually, I'd probably fit right in.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 12:18:44 am by jaydub »
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Ruta Bagas

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 108
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 426
  • Is that a shiny ring?
    • View Profile
    • The World Is Lovely
Re: 7 September 2007 - My brain just told me I was done!
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2007, 12:22:43 am »

Nintendo have made so much crazy shit over the years I'm sure one of their products must have looked like a dick.

I am deeply pleased by Ray's look of delight at the end there.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
*Onstad Is A Gay*
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2007, 12:24:27 am »

I recently found my original nintendo in my aunts basement and played super contra for hours.
Also, Onstad's cock obsession continues.

Further, Is Ray gay? Is Onstand? Who is the real lover of the cock?
« Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 12:35:46 am by NYU »
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: 7 September 2007 - My brain just told me I was done!
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2007, 12:33:17 am »

Furious ding-dongs.
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: 7 September 2007 - My brain just told me I was done!
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2007, 12:43:26 am »

I'm sure one of their products must have looked like a dick.

It ain't even that old:


Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

RMJ12345

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 381
  • all employing the principles of hopping
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Re: 7 September 2007 - My brain just told me I was done!
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2007, 12:51:12 am »

The question is, why does Teodor ask Ray to draw him something phallic in the first instance?

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: 7 September 2007 - My brain just told me I was done!
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2007, 01:03:49 am »

It's just like TOUAMB, random words suddenly become cock.
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: 7 September 2007 - My brain just told me I was done!
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2007, 01:08:00 am »

This is definitely very much like how my brother loves to ask people, if they had to eat an animal c*ck... they were forced to enjoy a free dinner of animal c*ck... which animal's c*ck would they eat? He tries to make it sound as normal as possible at first but it quickly becomes just him enjoying weirding people out by saying "walrus cock" out loud and such.

My brother is very much like Ray.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: 7 September 2007 - My brain just told me I was done!
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2007, 01:14:53 am »

It's just like TOUAMB, random words suddenly become cock.

OH!  I get it!  check chock chuck clock.  It's all becoming clear. 

Heh heh.  Clever. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

gloomba

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 9
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 63
  • One stomp and he dies . . . . 100 PTS.
    • View Profile
Re: 7 September 2007 - My brain just told me I was done!
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2007, 01:29:05 am »

It ain't even that old:




OBJECTION!  Those are third-party accessories.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: 7 September 2007 - My brain just told me I was done!
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2007, 01:57:01 am »

Quote
This is definitely very much like how my brother loves to ask people, if they had to eat an animal cock... they were forced to enjoy a free dinner of animal cock... which animal's cock would they eat?

there is a thing among several of my friends that...
Truth or dare?
Dare!
Eat Poop.

Oh... um... truth! I meant truth!
Whose poop would you eat?
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: 7 September 2007 - My brain just told me I was done!
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2007, 03:04:30 am »

Oh, hahaha, dick jokes. Drawing dicks, no less. I think that Onstad must have seen the heinous trainwreck that is Superbad. I did not find this strip to bring teh funny, but maybe that's because Superbad pissed me off so much.
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: 7 September 2007 - My brain just told me I was done!
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2007, 03:47:38 am »

Well, in this strip's defense, it's not so much a dick joke as it is a...

"Holy crap, this is what counts as a joke in Ray's head" joke.

Or maybe I'm givin' it too much credit.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: 7 September 2007 - My brain just told me I was done!
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2007, 03:55:27 am »

that movie, I liked it.

except I saw it with my best friend's girlfriend, so every time I laughed she said something along the lines of "is that how you and Michael talk about me?"

the answer is "have you met michael?" and then she laughs. Because he is the kind of guy that says
"oh, um, so. do you know about the... the thing with...(girlfriend)? do you know about that?"
"yes, michael. I know."
"we slept together."
"um. yes. that's what I knew."
"oh. I thought... ok. that makes sense."
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: 7 September 2007 - My brain just told me I was done!
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2007, 05:50:41 am »

Holy shit was Superbad funny. I'm still literally sore from laughing so much.  I haven't laughed that much at a movie since Kingpin back in '96.

Seriously, seriously funny, and this strip seriously, seriously ripped off one of the biggest jokes in that movie, but did so clumsily and without panache.

For SHAME, Mr. Onstad. 

TOMORROW: THE CATS WHO SAY 'NI'
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up