Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Established 2003
TOUAMB: Wandering off topic since the early 21st Century

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: September 18th, 2007 - Eroghree-vag-guh-Guh GUH!  (Read 5310 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

nDed

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 34
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 292
    • View Profile
Re: September 18th, 2007 - Eroghree-vag-guh-Guh GUH!
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2007, 03:51:48 am »

I did not learn how to whistle until I was about 12, and at church of all places. Apparently I am pretty good at this, or at least good enough to whistle a tune by ear, which is basically a pointless skill unless I become a rubber limbed sailor or a member of a Scorpions cover band.

Philippe's arm in panel six looks like it would have weird bones.
Logged
Love never blows up and gets killed.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: September 18th, 2007 - Eroghree-vag-guh-Guh GUH!
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2007, 06:01:04 pm »

Weirdly enough, I'm pretty sure watermelon Bubblicious was also the first gum that I succeeded with. (I would have to check the family scrapbook to be sure; note that this was a major enough event that it's in the scrapbook. Sad.) Maybe there was some Bubble-Impaired-Kid Helper in there?

Oh dear god, I may have to nip out to the store and Get Nostalgic with a packet of that gum. I have this retarded watermelon allergy, but apparently there isn't enough (any?) real watermelon in there. That gum is so ridiculously good. It probably won't taste as good as I remember, but I must try.

I am both red-green colourblind and ginger-haired. The sheets they wrap round you at my local barbers' are red.

I spent the first eleven years of my life wondering why my hair turned green when it was cut off.

Wait...so you're red-green colorblind. In the mirror, your hair looks red/ginger? But against a red cape it looks green? I'm so confused.
Logged

Ruta Bagas

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 108
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 426
  • Is that a shiny ring?
    • View Profile
    • The World Is Lovely
Re: September 18th, 2007 - Eroghree-vag-guh-Guh GUH!
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2007, 06:36:17 pm »

I thing it was the combination of a much stronger red background and my hair being in smaller chunks than it generally is on my head. But I don't really understand it myself, I just document its more entertaining effects for the benefit of others.

Unless, of course, my hair really does turn green when cut off in the peculiar atmosphere of Mister Gee's Men's and Boys' Hairdressing. It could be the effect of the same compound that appears to make their giraffe immortal.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: September 18th, 2007 - Eroghree-vag-guh-Guh GUH!
« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2007, 06:43:32 am »

Anybody else harbor childhood dreams of being a barber?






Guess it's just me then.
Logged

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: September 18th, 2007 - Eroghree-vag-guh-Guh GUH!
« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2007, 06:51:20 am »

Quote from: Pat Reynolds
Contract
Section 12, subsection A: Understandings
It is to be understood by the Child that he or she is to refrain at all times from engaging in imagination games about becoming a barber.
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up