Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that nobody but Wombat notices what is in the News Box?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: I think I'm developing a thing for corpulent women (10/1/07)  (Read 3452 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: I think I'm developing a thing for corpulent women (10/1/07)
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2007, 02:12:47 am »

It turns out that anything worth doing is worth doing poorly. It's true. Look it up.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: I think I'm developing a thing for corpulent women (10/1/07)
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2007, 07:54:39 am »

This one... wow. I know I'm just some pissant from Akron, but, my paw taught me that if something is worth doing it's worth doing right. Does this even count as a comic?


Are you really from Akron?
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: I think I'm developing a thing for corpulent women (10/1/07)
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2007, 08:04:08 am »

oh, no. I'm not. I was born in Redondo Beach, CA, actually.

just, you know, one time Onstad said that his critics were 14 year olds in Akron.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: I think I'm developing a thing for corpulent women (10/1/07)
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2007, 05:42:25 pm »

I want to get a black sharpie and write "Free the" on Teodor's forehead.

God damn, that's an awesome idea.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: I think I'm developing a thing for corpulent women (10/1/07)
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2007, 07:06:32 am »

oh, no. I'm not. I was born in Redondo Beach, CA, actually.

just, you know, one time Onstad said that his critics were 14 year olds in Akron.

See, cause although I'm not 14 I was born in Akron.
Logged

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: I think I'm developing a thing for corpulent women (10/1/07)
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2007, 07:52:49 am »

See, cause although I'm not 14 I was born in Akron.

Oh, interesting.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: I think I'm developing a thing for corpulent women (10/1/07)
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2007, 05:20:15 am »

Oh, interesting.

Am I boring you? Oh, sorry Screw you, Buddy.


Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up