Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I shouldn't have to tell people not to hit me on the head nearly so often as I do.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: one good reason why being an assman wipes the floor with being a breastman  (Read 3775 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

le_chien_manquee

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 11
  • only users lose drugs
    • View Profile

simple.

you can look at an ass for as long as you want without getting noticed

top that, titboys.
Logged
alright alright alright

Popegeorgeringo

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 21
    • View Profile

Yeah, not if you get confused and leer at some dude's ass.  No worries with that mistake for us ta-ta tykes.
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile

No true ass-man would be so confused.  Unless, of course, that's the way he plays it.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile

simple.

you can look at an ass for as long as you want without getting noticed

top that, titboys.

But that's what makes staring at boobies more fun.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun

in the last year or so I have been teetering wildly between the two extremes.

my current status tends towards disagreeing with you, chien. Your comment is trumped by the fact that Breasts are Awesome.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile

While cleaning the aquarium tonight the SO reached over and grabbed my boob.  I explained that vacuuming up giraffe poop is not a particularly sexy time for me.  He replied "They're just so beautiful I had to grab one to make sure they're real." 

I should also note that if you are a tit man, once you have a lady, you can stare at her boobs all you like, and occasionally fool her into thinking you are looking at an area somewhat close to her face.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile

While cleaning the aquarium tonight the SO reached over and grabbed my boob.  I explained that vacuuming up giraffe poop is not a particularly sexy time for me.  He replied "They're just so beautiful I had to grab one to make sure they're real." 

I should also note that if you are a tit man, once you have a lady, you can stare at her boobs all you like, and occasionally fool her into thinking you are looking at an area somewhat close to her face.

You got giraffe poop on my boobs!
You got boobs in my giraffe poop!

Aw, yeah.
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile

While cleaning the aquarium tonight the SO reached over and grabbed my boob.  I explained that vacuuming up giraffe poop is not a particularly sexy time for me.  He replied "They're just so beautiful I had to grab one to make sure they're real." 
I thought it was just Pedro that did things this ridiculous. 

His favorite time to grab my boobs is while I'm cooking dinner.  You know, when there's HOT OIL and SHARP KNIVES involved.  Not helpful. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com

you can look at an ass for as long as you want without getting noticed

You know why a gentleman always lets the lady off the elevator first, right?
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK

Boobies make better pillows, and you can put your head in between them and do that PRRRRRP thing, like mum's sometimes do on their bairns tummies. Everyone should try it at least once.

I would not recommend the equivalent if you are an assman.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: one good reason why being an assman wipes the floor with being a breastman
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2007, 11:33:14 pm »

Boobies make better pillows, and you can put your head in between them and do that PRRRRRP thing, like mum's sometimes do on their bairns tummies. Everyone should try it at least once.

I would not recommend the equivalent if you are an assman.

That's motorboating. And I guess that would depend on how clean the ass is.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: one good reason why being an assman wipes the floor with being a breastman
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2007, 12:08:51 am »

Quote
That's motorboating. And I guess that would depend on how clean the ass is.

if that's how y'all think... I am definitely a breast man.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile
Re: one good reason why being an assman wipes the floor with being a breastman
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2007, 09:25:21 pm »

With a chilly ass, all you get is cold ass.  With chilly breasts, you get perky nipples.  It's like God Itself wants you to notice boobs, and that's enough for me.
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: one good reason why being an assman wipes the floor with being a breastman
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2007, 09:28:11 pm »

With a chilly ass, all you get is cold ass.  With chilly breasts, you get perky nipples.  It's like God Itself wants you to notice boobs, and that's enough for me.
In my house, chilly ass means I get a clammy butt pushed into my belly late at night.  She knows not to complain when I take that as an invitation for a spankin'.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: one good reason why being an assman wipes the floor with being a breastman
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2007, 09:45:39 pm »

Sometimes Pedro wants to know who put a frozen turkey in the bed with us. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up