Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Surprising fact: toothpaste is a complete protein.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: 15 October 2007 -- Salma Frikkin' Hayek, everybody!  (Read 4954 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: 15 October 2007 -- Salma Frikkin' Hayek, everybody!
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2007, 11:04:16 pm »

The only problem with Salma Hayek is that unless she talks very... very... slowly, she doesn't make any sense.

being a fast talker + using your second language = I don't know what the hell you're saying.

I still don't see the problem.  I mean, what is she doing talking, anyway? 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: 15 October 2007 -- Salma Frikkin' Hayek, everybody!
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2007, 11:33:39 pm »

Well, if you're with a lady whose dirty-sex-talk sounds like Alvin and the Chipmunks reading the Baja Fresh menu board...

It could be problematic, I imagine.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Popegeorgeringo

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 21
    • View Profile
Re: 15 October 2007 -- Salma Frikkin' Hayek, everybody!
« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2007, 01:55:32 am »

We can debate all day whether we like Salma or her tits, but your average Joe on the Street would definately pronounce her sweater-puppies which are real, large, attached to a reasonably attractive girl (and I'm talking back when she was in her 30s), and frequently are squeezed together and displayed in a low cut blouse as being "Good."
Logged

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: 15 October 2007 -- Salma Frikkin' Hayek, everybody!
« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2007, 02:22:51 am »

hear, hear
Logged

Bimmicus

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 32
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 186
  • Rotten Bastard
    • View Profile
    • SPLUNGE
Re: 15 October 2007 -- Salma Frikkin' Hayek, everybody!
« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2007, 03:03:31 am »

a lady whose dirty-sex-talk sounds like Alvin and the Chipmunks reading the Baja Fresh menu board

That sounds kind of hot, ackshully.
Logged
you can't spank the monkey if he's on your back
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up