Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that nobody but Wombat notices what is in the News Box?

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: 15 October 2007 -- Salma Frikkin' Hayek, everybody!  (Read 4965 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
15 October 2007 -- Salma Frikkin' Hayek, everybody!
« on: October 15, 2007, 03:02:55 am »

I don't even think her tits are that good.

It is also notable that you can see a little bit of male-teddy-bear-camel-toe. Yes, that is the first place I look and that is exactly what I look for. The joy of seeing it takes my mind away from how unfunny this strip is.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: 15 October 2007 -- Salma Frikkin' Hayek, everybody!
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2007, 03:06:22 am »

So what, he changed into some kind of black body suit that fast to keep the show rolling? Why wouldn't he bail too, especially if the bank backed out...who's paying him?

and....and....

not a good effort.
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: 15 October 2007 -- Salma Frikkin' Hayek, everybody!
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2007, 03:07:01 am »

Was the gold star next to bobby's name ever explained?
Also, this strip gets a 1.5
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: 15 October 2007 -- Salma Frikkin' Hayek, everybody!
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2007, 03:38:46 am »

My SGC asked me about Achewood. I'm kind of embarrassed to link him to the current storyline because I don't find it funny. It is still my favorite strip and I still read it every day. When we first started dating, I showed him xkcd and he was immediately hooked. I'm worried he'll think I'm a moron if I link him to the strip...maybe I'll send him the link to the first one and have him start at the beginning, since that's how I was hooked.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: 15 October 2007 -- Salma Frikkin' Hayek, everybody!
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2007, 03:41:47 am »

the other day I directed a nice girl who is taking an art class on sequential art to www.achewood.com. She really liked Cartiledge Head (which I have the poster of on my wall.)

Yeah, this one didn't do much for me.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: 15 October 2007 -- Salma Frikkin' Hayek, everybody!
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2007, 03:45:47 am »

Many things here:

a.) I assume that's the Star of Probation.

b.) You have to have people start Achewood at the beginning, it's the only way to go.

c.) C'mon, her tits are good.

Maybe they're not GREAT but those are good tits.

If Salma Hayek's tits aren't at least good, man, I think we're asking too much of tits.

If her tits aren't at least quality and acceptable, I don't know what you're actually expecting of tits.

They're good tits.

Tits.

d.) Not one of the better strips but calling a rail of coke a "bump" gave me a little chuckle.

I like weird terminology like that.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: 15 October 2007 -- Salma Frikkin' Hayek, everybody!
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2007, 03:48:30 am »

egh. They're a little big for my tastes. Maybe it's just the couple of pictures I saw, though.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
Re: 15 October 2007 -- Salma Frikkin' Hayek, everybody!
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2007, 04:39:27 am »

Heh, Todd's wearing a tie. Hilarious.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: 15 October 2007 -- Salma Frikkin' Hayek, everybody!
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2007, 04:39:35 am »

Dammit, because I read this thread before the strip, I can't look at anything besides T's cameltoe-thing. Eeeeurgh.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: 15 October 2007 -- Salma Frikkin' Hayek, everybody!
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2007, 04:44:55 am »

That Salma Hayek.  She sure does have good tits.  And how.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: 15 October 2007 -- Salma Frikkin' Hayek, everybody!
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2007, 04:53:46 am »

Quote from: V-Adore
T's cameltoe-thing

My friend out here all call the male cameltoe "bonch".

BONCH.

We call normal cameltoe on a lady or even an un-split prominent ladymound a "bonnet".

Because... y'know... some bonnets are nice to look at!

But even if you like dudes, every bonch is ugly. Even gay dudes and ladies who like seeing cock-and-ball all running free and such agreed that an undifferenciated bulbous male bulge through tight ##### is a fuck*ng ugly thing.

A bonch.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: 15 October 2007 -- Salma Frikkin' Hayek, everybody!
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2007, 04:58:20 am »

A bump is a much, much smaller line of cocaine, for the record.

In my experience they are usually used when you have about a line left, which can be used and you will feel like shit in 20-45 min, depending on a bunch of things, or you can do four bumps over the course of an hour to try and come down easy.  Or, they are used in between lines.  Or, since I am not an addict and can't tell you for sure, maybe to get through the day for coke heads until the lines start flowing at night?
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: 15 October 2007 -- Salma Frikkin' Hayek, everybody!
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2007, 05:18:45 am »

Oh, I know. You don't spend that long in Los Angeles without quickly learning that.

However... I love the deep-water miniscule slang of illicit subcultures.

Dunno why. Love it. Prison slang, gypsy slang, 19th century British gay slang, drug slang, hippie slang.

Slang is awesome.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: 15 October 2007 -- Salma Frikkin' Hayek, everybody!
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2007, 05:24:07 am »

Oh, I know. You don't spend that long in Los Angeles without quickly learning that.

However... I love the deep-water miniscule slang of illicit subcultures.

Dunno why. Love it. Prison slang, gypsy slang, 19th century British gay slang, drug slang, hippie slang.

Slang is awesome.

You forgot Cockney Rhyming Slang, Hedge.*





* from "Hedge your Bets" ("Little Falls Mets")
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: 15 October 2007 -- Salma Frikkin' Hayek, everybody!
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2007, 05:34:34 am »

A bump is a much, much smaller line of cocaine, for the record.

In my experience they are usually used when you have about a line left, which can be used and you will feel like shit in 20-45 min, depending on a bunch of things, or you can do four bumps over the course of an hour to try and come down easy.  Or, they are used in between lines.  Or, since I am not an addict and can't tell you for sure, maybe to get through the day for coke heads until the lines start flowing at night?
This guy I know who is definitely not me mixes powdered tobacco snuff with a certain percentage of cocaine in a bullet shaped bump dispenser, such that it holds half a month's worth of bumps in the container.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up