Isn't that a personal insult?
It always seemed to me that people who say that kind of stuff are themselves making personal attacks in a way. Now if you would have said, like, that is a personal attack, then it would not be. But you are using his attacks against you personally to discredit his position without defending your position, which is definitely some type of fallacy.
I like you both and don't care, I've got to take LFM's side here, but you know, this issue isn't going to make me hate you or nothing (actually, this is the type of issue that does make me seriously hate people in real life, but I don't think NY is arguing for racism or whatever), I have just always thought saying stuff like what A-CAP just said is another version of a personal attack.
Either way, you aren't going to change anybodies mind anymore, so whatever. (I brought up this one incident here were me and someone got into an argument and then he attacked me and then accused me of attacking him when I didn't (at all, it is al there to see) and then everyone supported him because of seniority, but instead I deleted it and am going to go drink and watch the Red Sox after a long day of recovering from last nights parties and reading.) Edit: with this last part I was trying to say let it go, but that part never came out. Also, go Red Sox.