Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Do not bone your neighbor's wife. That is hella lame.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: 26 Oct 2007 - What's a cunt? The smallest cup at 7-11?  (Read 10487 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

mrdna1

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 163
    • View Profile
    • five-six
26 Oct 2007 - What's a cunt? The smallest cup at 7-11?
« on: October 26, 2007, 03:20:55 am »

http://achewood.com/index.php?date=10262007

this is probably one of the most bizarre "Philippe Times" that's come out yet. I like the tie-in to Wednesday's hot tub video strip.
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: 26 Oct 2007 - What's a cunt? The smallest cup at 7-11?
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2007, 03:29:25 am »

That'd be pretty awesome, actually.

7-11 all full of different sizes of cups labeled "Cunt"... "Double Cunt"... "Big Cunt"... "Super Big Cunt"... "X-Treme Cunt Mug"... "Big Cunt Car Cup"... these are all great comedy ideas.

It makes me hope that some day there will be a big-budget Achewood movie so that they can Achewood-ize a handful of 7-11s and get on that project. All servin' items out of the Achewood cookbooks and frosty ice-filled Big Cunts.

Lets get on this idea.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: 26 Oct 2007 - What's a cunt? The smallest cup at 7-11?
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2007, 03:53:36 am »

man, this reminds me... the other day in linguistics we were talking about how words are totally random 90% of the time. The professor said that if you ask a kid, he will tell you the opposite.
"Why is this called a book?"
"because... it's a book."
"but why is it called that? where does that word come from?"
"oh. *knocks on book* I guess because it's kind of hard, and you can open it, and turn the pages. Which is kind of... book."

I mean, small cup = cunt almost feel like it follows some sort of rule? to a kid, maybe.
cup + runt.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

RMJ12345

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 381
  • all employing the principles of hopping
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Re: 26 Oct 2007 - What's a cunt? The smallest cup at 7-11?
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2007, 04:31:29 am »

I thought this was funny, but I don't understand the syntax of Beef's reply to Molly.

"If you're going to go on about stuff I wish I ever got a blowjob that didn't end in me getting yelled at"

Is the "I wish..." part of a separate clause or a part of the noun phrase beginning with "stuff"?

I get the gist, I'm just wondering.

ETA: Also, what is the thing from the eighties? Does it have something to do with coke?

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
Re: 26 Oct 2007 - What's a cunt? The smallest cup at 7-11?
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2007, 04:46:39 am »

I thought this was funny, but I don't understand the syntax of Beef's reply to Molly.

"If you're going to go on about stuff I wish I ever got a blowjob that didn't end in me getting yelled at"

Is the "I wish..." part of a separate clause or a part of the noun phrase beginning with "stuff"?

I get the gist, I'm just wondering.

ETA: Also, what is the thing from the eighties? Does it have something to do with coke?

I think you're supposed to parse it as if there were a comma after "stuff".
Logged

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: 26 Oct 2007 - What's a cunt? The smallest cup at 7-11?
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2007, 04:58:52 am »

That just looks like a 1/4 jack to me, but why would he not tell him what it was?

ETA: Also, what is the thing from the eighties? Does it have something to do with coke?
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: 26 Oct 2007 - What's a cunt? The smallest cup at 7-11?
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2007, 05:54:02 am »

Are "The Matingmen" anything like "The Sexual Homeboys"? Like the Sexual Homeboys of a previous era?

I think that the thing from the 80's is one of those motorized knoves used to cut turkeys.

Also: DON'T PERFORM A GOOGLE IMAGE SEARCH FOR BUBOES. PLEASE. IT IS NOT RECOMMENDED.
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

otter

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 36
    • View Profile
Re: 26 Oct 2007 - What's a cunt? The smallest cup at 7-11?
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2007, 06:07:06 am »

"I'll have a Taquito, a Slim-Jim, and a tiny cunt of Dr. Pepper."
Logged
um

Dullscythe

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 22
  • :(
    • View Profile
Re: 26 Oct 2007 - What's a cunt? The smallest cup at 7-11?
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2007, 11:39:51 am »

Also: DON'T PERFORM A GOOGLE IMAGE SEARCH FOR BUBOES. PLEASE. IT IS NOT RECOMMENDED.

I did this anyway because your reaction got my curiosity all piqued.

I really have no one to be angry with other than myself.
Logged

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: 26 Oct 2007 - What's a cunt? The smallest cup at 7-11?
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2007, 12:30:30 pm »

I seem to remember a buboe being an open sore or cyst or pustule, and from what I remember they're most famously associated with the plague. I'm not googling it, though. I'll stick with memory on this one.

The thing that was found in Chris' bedroom looks suspiciously like an anal toy, but maybe I'm mistaken. There is a lot of crude sex stuff going on in this strip about which Philippe is unaware. Is this what the Stanford Chaparral or whatever the hell the name of the paper was like all the time?
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: 26 Oct 2007 - What's a cunt? The smallest cup at 7-11?
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2007, 01:15:22 pm »

That'd be pretty awesome, actually.

7-11 all full of different sizes of cups labeled "Cunt"... "Double Cunt"... "Big Cunt"... "Super Big Cunt"... "X-Treme Cunt Mug"... "Big Cunt Car Cup"... these are all great comedy ideas.

It makes me hope that some day there will be a big-budget Achewood movie so that they can Achewood-ize a handful of 7-11s and get on that project. All servin' items out of the Achewood cookbooks and frosty ice-filled Big Cunts.

Lets get on this idea.

Clearly the biggest cup would have to be named after a flavor of the month female celebrity. Like one size up from the Super Big Cunt would be the Paris or what have you.
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: 26 Oct 2007 - What's a cunt? The smallest cup at 7-11?
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2007, 02:08:52 pm »

Nah, that would be the second to last size, large but not diabetes-inducingly so. The absolute largest has to be a constant so it can be marketed to fuck and in this case I think there's only one choice:
"Yo Momma"
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

melack

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 70
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 940
  • Cheer up, hamburger.
    • View Profile
    • Worst Songs, Played on Ugliest Guitars
Re: 26 Oct 2007 - What's a cunt? The smallest cup at 7-11?
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2007, 02:59:52 pm »

Is anyone else at the point where they feel like they need to physically work up the energy to make it through each new Phillipe Times? It's like... I load the page... feel bombarded by a wall of text... and make a note in my head to tackle it before the day is over.

Does this make me a terrible human being or just really, really lazy?

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile
Re: 26 Oct 2007 - What's a cunt? The smallest cup at 7-11?
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2007, 04:24:11 pm »

Nah, that would be the second to last size, large but not diabetes-inducingly so. The absolute largest has to be a constant so it can be marketed to fuck and in this case I think there's only one choice:
"Yo Momma"

GUYS!  We talked about this!

The absolute largest would be called "Gina."
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: 26 Oct 2007 - What's a cunt? The smallest cup at 7-11?
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2007, 04:38:29 pm »

Is anyone else at the point where they feel like they need to physically work up the energy to make it through each new Phillipe Times? It's like... I load the page... feel bombarded by a wall of text... and make a note in my head to tackle it before the day is over.

Well, you want to make sure you have time to savor every word in a leisurely way, of course.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up