Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You..Are..Rad

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Down

Author Topic: november 26th 2007 - She does a :(  (Read 12488 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: november 26th 2007 - She does a :(
« Reply #60 on: December 04, 2007, 10:58:14 pm »

Her perfectly rectangular smile is what bugs me. Her recipes seem OK, though.
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: november 26th 2007 - She does a :(
« Reply #61 on: December 04, 2007, 11:18:51 pm »



I also worked at Chick-Fil-A, and I am definitely the one who fil-a's the chicks around here. 
After reading your post on another thread, this line is bringing all kinds of naughty images to mind.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: november 26th 2007 - She does a :(
« Reply #62 on: December 04, 2007, 11:27:36 pm »

Her perfectly rectangular smile is what bugs me. Her recipes seem OK, though.

This one?


If its her teeth you're noticing, it may be time to turn in your breast-man card.

Actually, she looks like she's been caught in a leap to disembowel a gimpy assistant producer.  How's that for an Iron Chef ingredient?
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: november 26th 2007 - She does a :(
« Reply #63 on: December 04, 2007, 11:45:39 pm »

I am a Giada fan along with a number of my male friends. Image: Sunday morning hangover, 5 college guys eating cold pizza watching Giada.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: november 26th 2007 - She does a :(
« Reply #64 on: December 05, 2007, 12:04:50 am »

My wife hates Giada. I'm ambivalent... or at least as ambivalent as I can be about a hot chick.

She's hotter than Rachael Ray but given the choice, I think I'd have more fun with Rachael.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: november 26th 2007 - She does a :(
« Reply #65 on: December 05, 2007, 12:19:55 am »

Like MUAHT-ZA-RELL and SPAH-GET?

You got a problem with this? Because I have some large Italian relatives who would be pleased to knock you around till you admitted that this was an excellent way for them to speak their dialect.

Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: november 26th 2007 - She does a :(
« Reply #66 on: December 05, 2007, 12:23:12 am »

Giada's breasts only seem impressive because other than her breasts and her head, she is, like, three pounds soaking wet.

I can't get behind a lady-chef who looks like she purges everything she makes once the camera is off and I can't behind a lady who looks like she would die if I got on top of her.

These are important rules.

Rachel Ray has just that... touch of pleasing thickness that suggests her surviving a zesty mating.

Plus the stuff she'd scream out would be REALLY cute.

RE to womb@: I dunno, my Italian relatives are gigantic and would smack them around for exaggerating their accents just to be braggy about it. "QUIT! PERPETUATING! STEREOTYPES JUST! TO GET ATTENTION!" That is actually the kind of thing my people would scream while beating someone.

I am from a family of weirdoes.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: november 26th 2007 - She does a :(
« Reply #67 on: December 05, 2007, 12:34:22 am »

My first fast food job was at a Maccas.
The only thing this has left me with is that I can wrap sandwiches with butchers paper like a madman and if need be clean large pieces of cooking equipment.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: november 26th 2007 - She does a :(
« Reply #68 on: December 05, 2007, 12:37:23 am »

I noticed Giada's creepy smile when they were constantly running ads for her new show that had her driving directly towards the camera with various lame backdrops. All you could see was her freakish mouth and an ugly head-scarf.

Rachel Ray is just completely unacceptable. Even if you put a ball gag in to eliminate her Dr. Girlfriend voice I still couldn't hit that. Somewhere in the back of my mind I would still know that at some point in the past she had said "yummers" in a non-mocking way and all desire would flee my body.
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: november 26th 2007 - She does a :(
« Reply #69 on: December 05, 2007, 01:00:13 am »

I guess you have to be from where I'm from to be into a lady like Rachel.

She is... your best friend's older slightly-ditzy-but-well-meaning cheerleader sister, back where I'm from, your best friend's older sister that you always REALLY REALLY wanted to nail.

And, other than the voice, Dr. Girlfriend's hot. C'mon now.

She's Jackie O if Jackie O were actually as hot as we want to remember her as.

Jackie O was only hot because she was the first First Lady that didn't look like Thurston Howell's grandmother. Outside of that context, she was merely a pleasant-looking lady.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: november 26th 2007 - She does a :(
« Reply #70 on: December 05, 2007, 03:05:14 am »

Man, I have got to start watching television again. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: november 26th 2007 - She does a :(
« Reply #71 on: December 05, 2007, 03:08:40 am »

RE to womb@: I dunno, my Italian relatives are gigantic and would smack them around for exaggerating their accents just to be braggy about it. "QUIT! PERPETUATING! STEREOTYPES JUST! TO GET ATTENTION!" That is actually the kind of thing my people would scream while beating someone.

But that dialect isn't the stereotype. The stereotype is the one that adds vowels to the end of everything, not the one that drops them.

I'd hate to turn this into yet another one of those conversations about prescriptive and descriptive linguistics but anything is better than more pictures of that woman, so I'll tell the story about how my father failed Italian in college, even though he spoke it natively. His professor flunked him because he didn't speak the standard dialect.


Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: november 26th 2007 - She does a :(
« Reply #72 on: December 05, 2007, 03:15:04 am »

Man, Italian dialects are rad. they all sound very different to my ear, and yet... still so Italian.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: november 26th 2007 - She does a :(
« Reply #73 on: December 05, 2007, 03:33:05 am »

I guess you have to be from where I'm from to be into a lady like Rachel.

She is... your best friend's older slightly-ditzy-but-well-meaning cheerleader sister, back where I'm from, your best friend's older sister that you always REALLY REALLY wanted to nail.

And, other than the voice, Dr. Girlfriend's hot. C'mon now.

She's Jackie O if Jackie O were actually as hot as we want to remember her as.

Jackie O was only hot because she was the first First Lady that didn't look like Thurston Howell's grandmother. Outside of that context, she was merely a pleasant-looking lady.

Rachael Ray is Martha Stewart Jr. 

I'd still do her.

Better still -- Giada and Rachael make an AW Sammich.  Now THAT'S Good Eats.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: november 26th 2007 - She does a :(
« Reply #74 on: December 05, 2007, 03:33:56 am »

yummers
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Up