Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Today's Kim Jong-il Fact™: North Korean state media reports that Kim routinely shoots three or four holes-in-one per round. (Wikipedia)

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Oh crap, oh goodness...new holiday merch  (Read 5018 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Oh crap, oh goodness...new holiday merch
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2007, 02:45:02 am »

ironically, The Inevitable is the very guy who checks your facebook every day to see if there are any photos you haven't detagged yet.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

chuanoplast

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 33
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 234
  • Most Painful Part
    • View Profile
    • Stupid Blog
Re: Oh crap, oh goodness...new holiday merch
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2007, 06:04:47 am »

My facebook is safe for children.
Logged
The most important decision in my life: the rabbit mug or the monkey mug. (PS I GOT THE KITTY MUG)

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Oh crap, oh goodness...new holiday merch
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2007, 06:31:30 pm »

I dont like any kind of photographic evidence of where Ive been, when Ive been there, or who Ive been with. I am defending my life from the inevitable deposition.
Tyson Chicken may at this moment be formulating a subpoena based on one of your recent avatars.  "Unwholesome portrayal" will be a key phrase.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Formica

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 205
    • View Profile
Re: Oh crap, oh goodness...new holiday merch
« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2007, 07:09:54 pm »

You can totally read Achewood.com on the toilet if you have a laptop. Not... not that I have done this myself.
Why not? A Basic laptop with wireless for reading on the can is, in my opinion, a very pleasant luxury. This is not to say that the stack of comic books, magazines, and user manuals on top of the tank does not belong, but really. Do not deny yourself this pleasure.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Oh crap, oh goodness...new holiday merch
« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2007, 02:31:33 am »

Tyson Chicken may at this moment be formulating a subpoena based on one of your recent avatars.  "Unwholesome portrayal" will be a key phrase.

Tomorrow: Chicken.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

chuanoplast

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 33
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 234
  • Most Painful Part
    • View Profile
    • Stupid Blog
Re: Oh crap, oh goodness...new holiday merch
« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2007, 08:19:57 am »

A Basic laptop with wireless for reading on the can is, in my opinion, a very pleasant luxury.

No, no, you see, the bathroom is for playing Color Gameboy and reading. Playing Zelda on a laptop is too unwieldy.
Logged
The most important decision in my life: the rabbit mug or the monkey mug. (PS I GOT THE KITTY MUG)

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Oh crap, oh goodness...new holiday merch
« Reply #36 on: December 04, 2007, 05:36:20 pm »

Also, with this whole thing, I am pretty sure there are pictures of me hitting a bubbler on a friends facebook page, but I don't have an account.  I guess if I cared I could have him take them off, but you know, I don't.

Just as a reminder, you guys know that nothing ever really goes away from the internet, right? 

Because Google caches everything? 

And because of the Wayback machine? 

Please don't post things online that you don't want people to find years and years and years later. 

Says the person who just posted a detailed message defining the three basic types of female sex toys under a handle that is based very closely on her real name. 

DO AS I SAY!  NOT AS I DO! 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

colmore

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 56
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 379
  • Sorry Mom, Sorry Dad, Sorry College
    • View Profile
Re: Oh crap, oh goodness...new holiday merch
« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2007, 04:50:48 am »

Every person who photographs me is just another soul who will have to be eliminated when I make my inevitable departure from the extradition treaty honoring world.
Logged
In Capitalist America, bank robs you!

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Oh crap, oh goodness...new holiday merch
« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2007, 09:20:15 am »

http://www.achewood.com/shop/cap.php
Id like it if it was the color as the sample swatch, but in the real life photograph it looks purple or violet or maroon. I go to A-CAP, i see enough flipping purple.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Oh crap, oh goodness...new holiday merch
« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2007, 03:51:31 pm »

http://www.achewood.com/shop/cap.php
Id like it if it was the color as the sample swatch, but in the real life photograph it looks purple or violet or maroon. I go to A-CAP, i see enough flipping purple.
That is the swishiest damn purple I ever saw.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up