Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"Okay, Okay, enough of all that. New strip Wednesday afternoon. "  See, we shoulda took bets.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary  (Read 12661 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2007, 10:17:03 pm »

Dudes, travel not this road. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2007, 11:56:52 pm »

Got a girl in Reno, just to see her cry.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2007, 09:05:48 am »

I went to the aquarium in Reno just to see the octopi.

(Yes, I know it doesn't scan. Yes, I know "octopi" is not really a proper plural. I'm very, very bad.)
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2007, 09:31:53 am »

Went to an arts-and-crafts show, just to watch them dye.

Discovered it was A Boring Place, shot myself just so that something would finally happen.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

chuanoplast

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 33
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 234
  • Most Painful Part
    • View Profile
    • Stupid Blog
Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2007, 12:23:13 pm »

I called my mom in Reno, just to ask for some pie.
Logged
The most important decision in my life: the rabbit mug or the monkey mug. (PS I GOT THE KITTY MUG)

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2007, 12:29:26 pm »

I told a joke in reno, but my humor was too dry.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2007, 12:43:54 pm »

I met a girl in Reno, but I was far too shy
I ate mushrooms in Reno, just to get me high
I drove to Sacramento, it was quicker to fly
I lived my life in Reno, though it was all a lie


(I painted the ocean, just to watch it dry)
« Last Edit: December 07, 2007, 01:26:16 pm by KeithHernandez »
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2007, 11:11:11 pm »

I'd shave my face with Aveeno, but the cost is just too high.

Seriously, man, that stuff smells like sugar cookies! I know it's girly, but I don't care.
Logged

chuanoplast

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 33
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 234
  • Most Painful Part
    • View Profile
    • Stupid Blog
Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2007, 01:13:41 am »

I will take some pictures of Reno, just for TOUAMB's eye.

No promises of shooting men; the only guns I own are either made of paper or muscly flab.
Logged
The most important decision in my life: the rabbit mug or the monkey mug. (PS I GOT THE KITTY MUG)

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2007, 01:22:00 am »

I played Earthbound in Reno just to watch Jeff Spy.

(... yes, I'll crawl back into my nerd-hole now.)
Logged

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
« Reply #40 on: December 08, 2007, 05:43:57 am »

I grocery-shopped in Reno, just to get some pie.
Logged

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
« Reply #41 on: December 08, 2007, 01:34:22 pm »

I saw the Family Stone in Reno, 'cause I loves me some Sly.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
« Reply #42 on: December 08, 2007, 08:27:24 pm »

I got a sandwich in reno, pastrami on rye.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
« Reply #43 on: December 09, 2007, 12:56:04 am »

I caught a giraffe in Reno...


...just to watch it fry. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: November 27, 2007: The Digital Canary
« Reply #44 on: December 09, 2007, 01:04:50 am »

I fucked a chick in Reno, Turns out it was a guy.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up