Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HIDE YOUR SHAME
by wearing new t-shirts from Word Front Wares. Shroud yourself in pure unadulterated awesome.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy Birthday!  (Read 3651 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Happy Birthday!
« on: November 27, 2007, 01:41:12 pm »

Today is your special day-hey!
I hope it is really grea-ate!
good thing it is not too la-ate!
there's all day to celebra-ate!
*big finish voice* HAPPY BIRTHDAY Somebody nice! YOU ARE SUPER RAD AND IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY SO YAY!!

(somewhere in there the T came in and wouldn't go away. Just imagine me singing it while jumping up and down and smiling real big, and then you will understand the spirit in which it is given)

Happy Birthday! I hope it is a great one.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday!
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2007, 02:01:49 pm »

Today is your special day-hey!
I hope it is really grea-ate!
good thing it is not too la-ate!
there's all day to celebra-ate!
*big finish voice* HAPPY BIRTHDAY Somebody nice and kellichou! YOU ARE SUPER RAD AND IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY SO YAY!!

Fixed that for you.
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday!
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2007, 04:18:20 pm »

Happy Happy Birthday Birthday to the twins! 

I hope your day is double nice. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday!
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2007, 05:10:37 pm »

Happy birthday to two of the most rad chochachas on the Intarweb.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Happy Birthday!
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2007, 05:16:43 pm »

oh, see, I was trying to avoid doing the Double Birthday thing. I was not real awake at the time.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Happy Birthday!
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2007, 07:39:29 pm »

Happy birthdays!

Like awesome sand in the awesomeglass, so are the birthdays of our lives.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday!
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2007, 07:44:46 pm »

No, no, the correct thread title is "Happy Birthday Somebody nice!"
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday!
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2007, 08:33:42 pm »

I was going to put up a picture of someone sitting on a cake for you guys but google has blinded me with horror.

Happy Birthday, the thought counts, right?

You, know, I was always waiting for the whole cake thing to come up again because I posted too late the last time we talked about this and I think most folks missed my awesome linkage.  NSFW people, NSFW.  At least, I always assumed no one saw my post... but perhaps people did, but chose to ignore it. 

Happy Birthday L.  Sorry I befouled your birthday thread with talk fetish cake sitting, but you're a maverick, and Ducky's a maverick who managed to piss of the Birthday Clown Union, so it all fits in some strange way.


Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday!
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2007, 09:01:00 pm »

Happy birthday! I got you some olive garden gift cards... but now I dont know what to do
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Happy Birthday!
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2007, 11:10:00 pm »

Happy birthday, twins! Go out and have some kind of awesome time not involving the Olive Garden.
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday!
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2007, 01:20:28 am »

Happy birthday Linnea!
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday!
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2007, 01:21:06 am »

Happy birthday Kellichou!
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday!
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2007, 01:24:00 am »

Happy Birthday gals.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday!
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2007, 02:48:26 am »

No, no, the correct thread title is "Happy Birthday Somebody nice!"

Hee! AWESOME. Tiny can.

Thank you, TOUAMB friends! I had some birthday nachos and a pretty rad day despite having to work. I am chilling at home with my sweet Milan and Lennybruce.  I have a job, life is good.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday!
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2007, 03:41:48 am »

Happy Birthday Thing 1 and Thing 2!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up