Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I am composing a tone poem about eagles, lawnmowers, and Ted Nugent. It is composed only of the sounds of those things.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Dec. 3, 2007: Oooh la LAAA! La LA LA LA LA!  (Read 6015 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Dec. 3, 2007: Oooh la LAAA! La LA LA LA LA!
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2007, 09:45:23 pm »

Dongs do not vibrate, they fluctuate.

They may also inflate, deflate, oscillate, and be put away for a rainy day.

Where you been, Bobby?
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Dec. 3, 2007: Oooh la LAAA! La LA LA LA LA!
« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2007, 10:04:17 pm »

Apologies if my last post sounded like I was trying to be authoritative. It was more of a linguistic interest thing.

Oh, I didn't take it that way.  I actually agree with you -- the word "dong" should be reserved for actual, living, organic penii. 

But the way I've seen it used in sex toy packaging seems to indicate that there are relatively consistent standards for usage in the industry.  Is my point. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Dec. 3, 2007: Oooh la LAAA! La LA LA LA LA!
« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2007, 10:11:31 pm »

Ah, but if dong could only refer to actual c*ckes... we would be forever without the most awesome term in all of sex-toyistry.

"The double-dong"... for two people, usually two ladies but I'm sure not always, who want to be simultaneously penetrated. If you call it, as I've seen it called, the "double-dong dildo"... there, right there.

There is childishly-aliterative perfection, my friends.

Everything that is perfect about words for sex toys, right there, in the double-dong dildo.

It is... a perfect name.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Dec. 3, 2007: Oooh la LAAA! La LA LA LA LA!
« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2007, 10:21:31 pm »

Okay, yes.  The name is awesome. 

But have you ever seen two ladies try to use one at the same time?  It looks silly. 

I mean...I imagine it would...if I had ever...ahem...watched that type of...film...

Get it in synch or give up, ladies.  That's all I ask. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Dec. 3, 2007: Oooh la LAAA! La LA LA LA LA!
« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2007, 10:36:45 pm »

Well, it's a lot like how I'd imagine driving standard... something I cannot do... is.

Damn near impossible to get right but OH MAN when you do, it is awesome.

All kinds of extra control of your car and all kinds of better gas mileage.

So too, I'd imagine, would be the double-dong dildo, if I were a lady who was into ladies.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Dec. 3, 2007: Oooh la LAAA! La LA LA LA LA!
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2007, 12:01:43 am »

my friend has one, "for humor."
When she was dogsitting last weekend, and the dog kept biting her in its innocence (big dog, wants to play), she gave him the double-dildo to chew on instead. He destroyed that thing. there was shredded whatever-is-in-floppy-dildos all over her apartment.

My favorite is when the dog went to jump up on her roommate, and her roommate frantically threw the dildo at him in order to escape.

not to derail, but having that dog start chomping on my arm, and to have the cute roommate have to pull him off me because I couldn't get him to listen... not real great. she was so authoritative, man. emasculating, and yet so hot. I guess a dog which chomps on dildos would have to bring out as many emasculating situations as possible, though.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Dec. 3, 2007: Oooh la LAAA! La LA LA LA LA!
« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2007, 12:39:05 am »

I'm fairly sure if I was ever around one of those double ended dildoes (dongs, whatever your crazy nomenclature requires) I would just start re-enacting darth maul shit from Phantom Menace.
This is one of the reasons I will never be Nabu.

I guess a dog which chomps on dildos would have to bring out as many emasculating situations as possible, though.
That sounds pretty much like the definition.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Dec. 3, 2007: Oooh la LAAA! La LA LA LA LA!
« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2007, 12:40:21 am »

I'm fairly sure if I was ever around one of those double ended dildoes (dongs, whatever your crazy nomenclature requires) I would just start re-enacting darth maul shit from Phantom Menace.
This is one of the reasons I will never be Nabu.

If the Porn Wars movie doesn't feature this scene I am going to be extremely pissed at the universe.
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Dec. 3, 2007: Oooh la LAAA! La LA LA LA LA!
« Reply #38 on: December 05, 2007, 01:04:30 am »

I'm gonna be pretty pissed at the universe if I don't find a metal song about double-dong diloes.

Because if there isn't, I'm gonna have to write one myself... and I have no idea how to write music.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Dec. 3, 2007: Oooh la LAAA! La LA LA LA LA!
« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2007, 01:19:48 am »

That's really only a very small stumbling-block when it comes to metal.
Logged

iron_felix

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 373
    • View Profile
Re: Dec. 3, 2007: Oooh la LAAA! La LA LA LA LA!
« Reply #40 on: December 05, 2007, 03:08:14 am »

The concept of double-dong dildoes just reminds me of the finale from Requiem for a Dream, and then I feel too sad to be turned on.

On a more important note:
Ah, but if dong could only refer to actual c*ckes... we would be forever without the most awesome term in all of sex-toyistry.

So, anyone else think that "c*ckes" beats out "hosss" for funniest TOUAMB filter byproduct?  Have a C*cke and a Smile, as one of Jough's T-shirt slogans would say... maybe...
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Dec. 3, 2007: Oooh la LAAA! La LA LA LA LA!
« Reply #41 on: December 05, 2007, 03:22:44 am »

I mentally pronounce c*ckes as "cock-eez."  Like "cookies," but with a short O. 

(insert joke about the inferiority of the male orgasm here.) 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Dec. 3, 2007: Oooh la LAAA! La LA LA LA LA!
« Reply #42 on: December 05, 2007, 03:26:43 am »

How do you know? You've never had one.

(Although it is very possible to have one on you)
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Dec. 3, 2007: Oooh la LAAA! La LA LA LA LA!
« Reply #43 on: December 05, 2007, 03:34:13 am »

How do you know? You've never had one.

(Although it is very possible to have one on in you)

FTFY
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Dec. 3, 2007: Oooh la LAAA! La LA LA LA LA!
« Reply #44 on: December 05, 2007, 03:36:54 am »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up