Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

When the creations of a genius collide with the mind of a layman, and produce an empty sound, there is little doubt as to which is at fault. - Salvador Dali

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: December 11 2007 - Beats me why most dudes suck. Sure as hell ain't my scene.  (Read 8149 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

melack

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 70
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 940
  • Cheer up, hamburger.
    • View Profile
    • Worst Songs, Played on Ugliest Guitars

http://achewood.com/index.php?date=12112007

Probably the first strip in this arc that's made me laugh out loud. Classic Ray. Plus, it sets itself up nicely for a follow-up wherein we find out how Ray "took care" of Nolan.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas

What made this orgasm particularly trashy, anyway?

I can understand the point of view where all orgasms are trashy, I can understand the point of view where all orgasms are too transcendently awesome to be trashy. This in the middle thing, I'm not so sure of.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

V-Adore

  • Guest

You know, between Ray talking about his completely trashy orgasm and how he "took care" of Nolan...

Yeeeah, I don't want to think about this anymore.
Logged

chuanoplast

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 33
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 234
  • Most Painful Part
    • View Profile
    • Stupid Blog

Dang, Ray really knows how to pay attention. Wish I knew too.
Logged
The most important decision in my life: the rabbit mug or the monkey mug. (PS I GOT THE KITTY MUG)

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun

this makes me so happy.

That is a damn mistake.
What in the damn hell do you think i do all day?


so good. so good. This makes me happier than if I were eating the sandwich I want right now (3 eggs over-medium, cheese, bacon, on a croissant. I had this for breakfast at 7:30 this morning, and it changed my life.)
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile

this makes me so happy.

That is a damn mistake.
What in the damn hell do you think i do all day?


so good. so good. This makes me happier than if I were eating the sandwich I want right now (3 eggs over-medium, cheese, bacon, on a croissant. I had this for breakfast at 7:30 this morning, and it changed my life.)
Eggs Benedict is the most superior breakfast sandwich.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile

I don't know, I have to be in a very specific mood for hollandaise.

You know, between Ray talking about his completely trashy orgasm and how he "took care" of Nolan...

Yeeeah, I don't want to think about this anymore.

Damnit V, I didn't make that connection and I didn't want to.
God Damnit.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile

Ray: Who knew that the dude pays attention? Crazy.

Disappointingly, we all know that Ray can't go pro ice all of a sudden. I wonder how he took care of Nolan.

WAIT, I BET HE GAVE NOLAN AS A SACRIFICIAL LAMB TO NICE PETE.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile

What made this orgasm particularly trashy, anyway?

I can understand the point of view where all orgasms are trashy, I can understand the point of view where all orgasms are too transcendently awesome to be trashy. This in the middle thing, I'm not so sure of.

Maybe it involved like a hot rod magazine or something
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile

so good. so good. This makes me happier than if I were eating the sandwich I want right now (3 eggs over-medium, cheese, bacon, on a croissant. I had this for breakfast at 7:30 this morning, and it changed my life.)

I'm glad to see you are getting plenty to eat Dan.  I don't know how in damn hell you managed to put three eggs on a single croissant, but I am happy for you.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile

It wasn't just trashy, it was completely trashy. I really like the specificity of the cats big-o.

Is it sad that my first thought upon reading this post was "cast in the name of god ye not guilty"?
Logged

revdj

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 102
    • View Profile
    • http://www.dougshaw.com

I keep wondering whether or not I would like to have a friend with Ray's personality.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest

What made this orgasm particularly trashy, anyway?

Logged

melack

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 70
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 940
  • Cheer up, hamburger.
    • View Profile
    • Worst Songs, Played on Ugliest Guitars

I keep wondering whether or not I would like to have a friend with Ray's personality.

He would be a handful for sure, but I'd love to have a friend like Ray if only for the killer parties.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas

When I write my "Axl Rose as Willy Wonka" story, the oompa-loompa equivalents will definitely be washed-out groupies. Y'know, a lot of vaguely attractive women between 35-45 except that they look really washed out and tired.

Some will say that Futurama did the definitive parody of Willy Wonka.

Some will say that Tim Burton did.

But some people are wrong.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up