Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HIDE YOUR SHAME
by wearing new t-shirts from Word Front Wares. Shroud yourself in pure unadulterated awesome.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Achewood '07: The Year That Was  (Read 3466 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Achewood '07: The Year That Was
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2008, 07:29:33 pm »

Umm... I feel like this is a situation where a new kid comes to school, and I think "huh - that kid is new, he's going to have to earn his cred!" Only then I find out his dad is a rock star or something.  We should haze you though, but it's kind of hard to find something sarcastic and witty to say when you dropped in and rocked it out hardcore... 

Scooby Don't is fantastic.  You are rad. 

This raises an interesting point:  how many of us TOUAMB members were fans of MAD?  I set up this poll to find out!
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Death Ray

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 151
    • View Profile
    • Deep Fried, webcomics' dirty little secret
Re: Achewood '07: The Year That Was
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2008, 08:50:30 pm »

Umm... I feel like this is a situation where a new kid comes to school, and I think "huh - that kid is new, he's going to have to earn his cred!" Only then I find out his dad is a rock star or something.  We should haze you though, but it's kind of hard to find something sarcastic and witty to say when you dropped in and rocked it out hardcore... 

Scooby Don't is fantastic.  You are rad. 

I would never argue with a cat in a tie.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Achewood '07: The Year That Was
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2008, 09:05:02 pm »

Maybe you have issues like Ray does?
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Achewood '07: The Year That Was
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2008, 10:28:35 pm »

Oh, cool... yeah, I've always been a big fan of the "Deep Fried" stuff... partly because Jason was always at the comic shows I'd go to back East when I was living in the Utica area, with a table in the Indie Alley-type section and was always a cool dude to chat up for four or five minutes.

I'm always a fan of comedy comics that aren't afraid to go as dark as the winter is long and... oh man... one of his recurrent characters, Clarissa, is one of the darkest comedy characters in all of comedy comic books.

Which, y'know, is rad.

Good to have you about the Touamb train, sir.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Achewood '07: The Year That Was
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2008, 04:04:03 am »

We should haze you though, but it's kind of hard to find something sarcastic and witty to say when you dropped in and rocked it out hardcore... 

It's taken care of.  I've stolen his underwear.

This is a point in my life that I am certainly conflicted about.
Logged

Death Ray

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 151
    • View Profile
    • Deep Fried, webcomics' dirty little secret
Re: Achewood '07: The Year That Was
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2008, 07:05:58 pm »

It's taken care of.  I've stolen his underwear.

I thought my ass felt chilly.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up