Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Trains are saying "hello".  All this time, we just snub them.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2nd January 2008 - that awkward phase in a band's life when it becomes a woman  (Read 3768 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun

my roommate last year had a BIG poster. Several times that year, I JUMPED out of bed because I halfway opened my eyes and saw a fat black man in a fedora looking back at me.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile

my roommate last year had a BIG poster. Several times that year, I JUMPED out of bed because I halfway opened my eyes and saw a fat black man in a fedora Tom Hanks dancing on a giant keyboard looking back at me.

Fixed that for you.
Logged

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com

my roommate last year had a BIG poster. Several times that year, I JUMPED out of bed because I halfway opened my eyes and saw a fat black man in a fedora Tom Hanks dancing on a giant keyboard looking back at me.

Fixed that for you.

Can'd that for you.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile

two things ruined the illusion for me:
people get naked to jack off?

People don't? 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile

People don't? 

It's kind of hard to do that in an office setting.
Logged

Formica

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 205
    • View Profile

People don't? 

Well, there's a lot of factors involved. Depending on one's undergarments, you may or may not have a constriction scenario in which one's ejaculate might be impeded, which indicates at least some clothing removal to be sure. However with reasonably loose boxers and the proper angle, for example, this scenario can be avoided.

Moreover, cleanup can be dependent on the availability of clothing; either as a target/landing area for the ejaculate, or for post-onanism removal.

And while a coital event often dictates complete clothing removal as part of the ritual, masturbation (while no less ritualistic) does not generally command the same respect, i.e. one gets naked for another as a display of intimacy/vulnerability, whereas in the act of self-love there is no need to shed one's garments to convey anything.

And let us not forget the simple factor of laziness.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun

in retrospect, I don't completely know what my thought process was there. It was more the image of someone seeing some porn and immediately dropping their #####.

also: formica: wow! 187 Posts!
it is really strange, considering how often I check someone's title (almost never) that "Wow, 187 Posts!" is so commonly what I see.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile

Well, there's a lot of factors involved. Depending on one's undergarments, you may or may not have a constriction scenario in which one's ejaculate might be impeded, which indicates at least some clothing removal to be sure. However with reasonably loose boxers and the proper angle, for example, this scenario can be avoided.

Moreover, cleanup can be dependent on the availability of clothing; either as a target/landing area for the ejaculate, or for post-onanism removal.

And while a coital event often dictates complete clothing removal as part of the ritual, masturbation (while no less ritualistic) does not generally command the same respect, i.e. one gets naked for another as a display of intimacy/vulnerability, whereas in the act of self-love there is no need to shed one's garments to convey anything.

And let us not forget the simple factor of laziness.


Wow, it must be really different not to be female. 

That is basically my reaction to that.  I mean...there is nothing in that post that I can relate to. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile

Wow, it must be really different not to be female. 

That is basically my reaction to that.  I mean...there is nothing in that post that I can relate to. 

This is one of those great yin-yang things.  For males - everything's at hand, so to speak, but there's a mess to take care of.  For women, its all tucked away and takes some doing to get access, but once you've gotten there, its a matter of washing your hands (or not).
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up