Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood If Twain were alive today, he would guffaw despite his benevolent befuddlement.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Damn you, Oprah!  (Read 11168 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Damn you, Oprah!
« Reply #45 on: January 17, 2008, 11:54:06 pm »

I've always wanted to make one of those Jesus giraffe except with a giant fin and it says "Jaws" in the middle of it. Yet another million-dollar novelty invention of mine wasted by my utter lack of production resources.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Damn you, Oprah!
« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2008, 02:58:52 am »

And some cutesy window decals portraying the members of your family (works best on a minivan) in various stages of eated-ness.
Logged

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Damn you, Oprah!
« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2008, 04:22:10 am »

And some cutesy window decals portraying the members of your family (works best on a minivan) in various stages of eated-ness.

Oh Hells Yes.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: Damn you, Oprah!
« Reply #48 on: January 19, 2008, 07:12:12 pm »

Animal Planet will always be the Steve Irwin channel, and there's nothing they can do to stop that.  Sorry, Animal Planet.
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Damn you, Oprah!
« Reply #49 on: January 21, 2008, 02:37:48 am »

I've always wanted to make one of those Jesus giraffe except with a giant fin and it says "Jaws" in the middle of it. Yet another million-dollar novelty invention of mine wasted by my utter lack of production resources.

Someone beat you to it -  I saw one of these one on a car a couple years ago - it was eating something, but I don't remember what...
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Damn you, Oprah!
« Reply #50 on: January 21, 2008, 04:51:23 am »

I posted my old bumper stickers, including 'What the HELL people' in another thread. The new car? Not a sticker, ever. Neat and clean.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Damn you, Oprah!
« Reply #51 on: January 21, 2008, 05:13:32 am »

I posted my old bumper stickers, including 'What the HELL people' in another thread. The new car? Not a sticker, ever. Neat and clean.

What is your new car? Did you ever get rid of the Silverado?
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Damn you, Oprah!
« Reply #52 on: January 21, 2008, 02:54:42 pm »

What is your new car? Did you ever get rid of the Silverado?



Except mine has a rear spoiler, a wind deflector for the sun roof, and all the little rotary accents. Also I don't park it on the beach.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Damn you, Oprah!
« Reply #53 on: January 21, 2008, 03:32:25 pm »


Except mine has a rear spoiler, a wind deflector for the sun roof, and all the little rotary accents. Also I don't park it on the beach.
You have a car that is basically an engineering masterpiece that I respect a lot. The rx7 and rx8 rotary engines are amazing little guys.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Damn you, Oprah!
« Reply #54 on: January 21, 2008, 06:09:25 pm »



Except mine has a rear spoiler, a wind deflector for the sun roof, and all the little rotary accents. Also I don't park it on the beach.

It is... beautiful. Damn. I love that color, too. Great choice!
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Damn you, Oprah!
« Reply #55 on: January 21, 2008, 07:06:25 pm »

It is... beautiful. Damn. I love that color, too. Great choice!

Thankee, Ma'am. Rides cheerfully provided upon request.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile
Re: Damn you, Oprah!
« Reply #56 on: January 21, 2008, 07:31:03 pm »

This is my license plate.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Damn you, Oprah!
« Reply #57 on: January 21, 2008, 08:10:54 pm »

On Saturday the SO and I were out and saw a plate that said   PHKIT on a big, immaculatly clean truck.

The SO said "what's a PH Kit?"  and I breifly thought of my aquariums PH test kit, but then I said "Fuck it." 

I wonder how he got away with getting such a plate - they've clearly banned all the really fun words.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Damn you, Oprah!
« Reply #58 on: January 22, 2008, 12:24:48 am »

I couldn't find the thread, but I swear I've told you guys before about the plate my friend saw in Greensboro one time. 

It was parked in a Pizza Hut parking lot, and it said:

ANUSTART
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Damn you, Oprah!
« Reply #59 on: January 22, 2008, 02:48:37 am »

I couldn't find the thread, but I swear I've told you guys before about the plate my friend saw in Greensboro one time. 

It was parked in a Pizza Hut parking lot, and it said:

ANUSTART

I would wait to see whose that was, certainly.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up