Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That Word Front, the kind host of TOUAMB.com, offers high quality t-shirts for sale?

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Would you drink... Earl Grey with your ass? 2-11-2008  (Read 6383 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Formica

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 205
    • View Profile
Would you drink... Earl Grey with your ass? 2-11-2008
« on: February 11, 2008, 08:54:02 pm »

There's many different kinds of Earl Grey. I would expect Cornelius to know this, though it may be that he simply doesn't care for Earl Grey in general.

How to tell if tea is ass:

1. Is it in a teabag? It is ass.
2. Is it loose? It might be ass or it might not, you should drink it and find out.

Tea is my poorly thought out substitute habit for cigarettes. I've had an awful lot of tea in the last four months.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Would you drink... Earl Grey with your ass? 2-11-2008
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2008, 08:58:21 pm »

Thanks a whole lot, Mr Bear. What am I going to drink next time I go to a Chinese restaurant, now?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Would you drink... Earl Grey with your ass? 2-11-2008
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2008, 09:15:50 pm »

Thanks a whole lot, Mr Bear. What am I going to drink next time I go to a Chinese restaurant, now?
You, through the internet, just triggered a series of events that will end with me full of general Tsos chicken, tonight.

I dig on Twinings earl grey.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Would you drink... Earl Grey with your ass? 2-11-2008
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2008, 09:21:49 pm »

Thanks, A-Cap, that's probably my most concrete accomplishment for the whole day.

But seriously. I am a serious tea drinker, but I have always been content with whatever lame beverage they served me with Chinese food, and now... I will never be able to forget that sentence. Arrgh.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

melack

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 70
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 940
  • Cheer up, hamburger.
    • View Profile
    • Worst Songs, Played on Ugliest Guitars
Re: Would you drink... Earl Grey with your ass? 2-11-2008
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2008, 09:38:22 pm »

I had a cup of chai tea last night at about 7. I couldn't fall asleep until 2. Somehow I am immune to coffee caffeine at this point, but tea caffeine still does a number on me. I dungetit.

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
Re: Would you drink... Earl Grey with your ass? 2-11-2008
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2008, 10:07:11 pm »

I dig on Twinings earl grey.

I agree with A-CAP.
Logged

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Would you drink... Earl Grey with your ass? 2-11-2008
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2008, 10:30:34 pm »

I agree with acap too.

Also, I can smoke like 3 cigarettes right before bed but if I have caffeine after like 3 pm I will be up all night, for real.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

chuanoplast

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 33
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 234
  • Most Painful Part
    • View Profile
    • Stupid Blog
Re: Would you drink... Earl Grey with your ass? 2-11-2008
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2008, 11:16:54 pm »

Thanks a whole lot, Mr Bear. What am I going to drink next time I go to a Chinese restaurant, now?

Ask for a potful of "glass tea" (just regular hot water) and bask in your ultimate display of Chinese-ness.

Logged
The most important decision in my life: the rabbit mug or the monkey mug. (PS I GOT THE KITTY MUG)

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Would you drink... Earl Grey with your ass? 2-11-2008
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2008, 11:23:34 pm »

Those chai tea mixes, if that's what you had, are so sweet that what's keeping you awake might be the rush of like a half cup of sugar.   

Bringing together sweet drinks and Chinese food: Coke is good with dim sum. I tried this because I saw a lot of Chinese people doing it, and it's the same way Coke is good with, like burgers and fries - cuts the grease, or something.

But it's not what I want with Chinese dinner food. But hot water... now that's a little too far in the other direction.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Would you drink... Earl Grey with your ass? 2-11-2008
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2008, 12:41:31 am »

For me a light beer is the ultimate companion to chinese food. The light sparkling nature of a crisp cold beer tends to cut at the over all oily feeling of chinese food sauces.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Would you drink... Earl Grey with your ass? 2-11-2008
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2008, 12:54:45 am »

wait, tea in a bag is bad?

...really? how do you make it, then?
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Would you drink... Earl Grey with your ass? 2-11-2008
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2008, 01:26:32 am »

wait, tea in a bag is bad?

...really? how do you make it, then?

You buy loose tea and put it in a tea pot. Then you hold a tea strainer over each glass as you pour. The tea they put in bags are the little tiny flecks and dust leftover after they package the good bits as loose tea. It has to be in the bags because it's smaller than the holes in a metal strainer.

Of course I hate tea almost as much as I hate coffee.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Would you drink... Earl Grey with your ass? 2-11-2008
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2008, 01:32:58 am »

You could use a tea ball.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Death Ray

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 151
    • View Profile
    • Deep Fried, webcomics' dirty little secret
Re: Would you drink... Earl Grey with your ass? 2-11-2008
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2008, 01:34:19 am »

I've never drunk anything with my ass! My ass usually expels rather than imbibes.
Logged

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: Would you drink... Earl Grey with your ass? 2-11-2008
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2008, 01:53:21 am »

Come on, people... 15 posts without a teabag joke? We're better than this.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up