Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

this is a messageboard. people talk about stuffs in messageboards. all is well&all is good.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mafia Names  (Read 12085 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Names
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2008, 12:46:58 am »

Isn't there a pro wrestler by that name? 

No. There are four.  Five if you count tag teams. Presumably a lot more if you count people who never get famous enough to get into OWW.

There's been at least one El Verdugo in lucha libre, but that's harder to Google because I don't hablo espaņol.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Mafia Names
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2008, 01:18:55 am »

If we're talking about team nicknames, I went by just "Van" for a long time in high-school forensics, occasionally lengthened to "Vandal." It had a slightly intimidating air, but this was forensics, after all.
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Names
« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2008, 03:00:31 am »

V "the vandal" Adore -- now that's the name of a mobster if I've ever heard one. 

Chicago-stylezz. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Names
« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2008, 03:13:32 am »

The men call me Boss, the ladies just call me flyyyy


Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Names
« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2008, 04:28:43 am »

Really? Man, that must get pretty annoying about 5 minutes after you leave the roller rink.
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Names
« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2008, 04:36:46 am »

Really? Man, that must get pretty annoying about 5 minutes after you leave the roller rink.
L gets a can for making a man laugh.

In reality, people call me Hasz, Jersey, or Rutger Tennyson (If im making tee time or dinner reservations). No one calls me by my christian name.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Names
« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2008, 04:54:46 am »

Isn't there a pro wrestler by that name? 
My eye skipped down to this one from the Fleshlight references earlier.  That would be a hell of a pro wrestinling character.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

colmore

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 56
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 379
  • Sorry Mom, Sorry Dad, Sorry College
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Names
« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2008, 05:04:15 am »

Who will dare challenge.......... THE FLESHLIGHT!?

Logged
In Capitalist America, bank robs you!

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Names
« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2008, 05:15:24 am »

Who will dare challenge.......... THE FLESHLIGHT!?


Fleshlight Vs. RealDoll on PPV
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Names
« Reply #39 on: February 28, 2008, 02:13:59 pm »

Who will dare challenge.......... THE FLESHLIGHT!?

If he doesn't steal Val Venis's finishing move, The Money Shot, I'll be extremely sad.
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Mafia Names
« Reply #40 on: February 28, 2008, 03:16:47 pm »

Then they will take on the tag-team champs from Belgium, the Vas Deferens.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Death Ray

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 151
    • View Profile
    • Deep Fried, webcomics' dirty little secret
Re: Mafia Names
« Reply #41 on: March 01, 2008, 05:43:08 pm »

I'll always think of you as "Big House".

I have an uncle nicknamed "Big House" for spending an overnight in jail many years ago. I got arrested at the 2004 Republican National Convention in NYC during the protests. so I want to change my nickname to "Little Gitmo"!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up