Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

How Does He Smell?

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: The Anonymous Hottie of the Indeterminate Time Period  (Read 20004 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The Anonymous Hottie of the Indeterminate Time Period
« Reply #60 on: July 02, 2009, 02:39:44 pm »

I dunno... a little too much of the fake-innocent-schoolgirl thing for me.

Conceit turns a dude off, I guess.

im just a sucker for the combination of dark hair and light-colored/frosty eyes.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: The Anonymous Hottie of the Indeterminate Time Period
« Reply #61 on: July 04, 2009, 04:42:57 am »

I am bothered by how into Juno Temple I am based on her combination of  "doesn't know what the fuck is going on" and "really attractive" (and weird, messy hair) in Year One.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The Anonymous Hottie of the Indeterminate Time Period
« Reply #62 on: July 04, 2009, 05:08:48 am »

I am bothered by how into Juno Temple I am based on her combination of  "doesn't know what the fuck is going on" and "really attractive" (and weird, messy hair) in Year One.

sometimes a soul boner(or mental boner, if you prefer) translates into a physical boner.  other times, your soul is otherwise occupied and its because of titties.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: The Anonymous Hottie of the Indeterminate Time Period
« Reply #63 on: July 06, 2009, 03:16:44 am »

Typical: ends up she is the child of two rock-music-documentary makers.

I am destined to follow the path of "the guy who reads about rock music more than he listens to it."
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile
Re: The Anonymous Hottie of the Indeterminate Time Period
« Reply #64 on: July 08, 2009, 04:54:09 pm »

I got it bad for Samantha Brown from the Travel Channel.
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: The Anonymous Hottie of the Indeterminate Time Period
« Reply #65 on: July 08, 2009, 09:17:41 pm »

Uh.... who DOESN'T, Turb?

Seriously.

I just assumed that every human alive past the age of sexual awakening had the hots for her.

Perky librarian type. Excellent.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile
Re: The Anonymous Hottie of the Indeterminate Time Period
« Reply #66 on: July 09, 2009, 03:54:03 pm »

Yeah, I guess she isn't so "anonymous" given that she's on TV several hours a week as opposed to popping up in a commercial here or there and I shouldn't be surprised that I'm not the only one who digs.

Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The Anonymous Hottie of the Indeterminate Time Period
« Reply #67 on: July 15, 2009, 06:38:06 am »

Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: The Anonymous Hottie of the Indeterminate Time Period
« Reply #68 on: July 15, 2009, 08:00:39 am »

I would.

I SINCERELY HOPE NO WOMEN WERE OFFENDED BY THE OBJECTIFYING NATURE OF THIS POST.
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: The Anonymous Hottie of the Indeterminate Time Period
« Reply #69 on: July 15, 2009, 02:43:21 pm »

'that Nigella?
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: The Anonymous Hottie of the Indeterminate Time Period
« Reply #70 on: July 15, 2009, 06:16:09 pm »

I don't know who that is, but can someone get her to burn that dress? Yuck.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: The Anonymous Hottie of the Indeterminate Time Period
« Reply #71 on: July 15, 2009, 07:49:44 pm »

I find myself agreeink with you here (well I really don't care what happens to the dress, but, you know...)

I miss Vlad.
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: The Anonymous Hottie of the Indeterminate Time Period
« Reply #72 on: July 16, 2009, 02:31:29 am »

Whoever she is, I don't forsee any boudoir evictions on the basis of cracker-based infractions.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: The Anonymous Hottie of the Indeterminate Time Period
« Reply #73 on: July 16, 2009, 05:12:19 am »

Cracker Infraction would be a very nice band name, if you wouldn't always get filed next to, and mistaken for a Cracker album named Infraction.
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up