Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HIDE YOUR SHAME
by wearing new t-shirts from Word Front Wares. Shroud yourself in pure unadulterated awesome.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down

Author Topic: The Anonymous Hottie of the Indeterminate Time Period  (Read 19964 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: The Anonymous Hottie of the Indeterminate Time Period
« Reply #75 on: July 16, 2009, 07:32:45 am »

I feel like the high waist and full skirt obscure her figure. What is with that? Own it. Own your figure.

at the same time, I am 100% for big flowy dresses/skirts.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The Anonymous Hottie of the Indeterminate Time Period
« Reply #76 on: July 16, 2009, 03:45:36 pm »

I feel like the high waist and full skirt obscure her figure. What is with that? Own it. Own your figure.

at the same time, I am 100% for big flowy dresses/skirts.

according to what little i know of womens fashion, the idea of the high waste/flowiness is to make her hips and midsection appear smaller.  i dont think she is insecure, i think shes just showing of the dress because thats what she paid to do.  knawmean?
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: The Anonymous Hottie of the Indeterminate Time Period
« Reply #77 on: July 16, 2009, 06:15:13 pm »

There is something wonderfully... democratic about a lady of that kind of build.

A lusty kind of strength to shoulders and hips like that.

The ability to absorb and mete out energy equally, you know, for democratically exhausting sexy-times.

Something to be said for a Lady of Substance.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: The Anonymous Hottie of the Indeterminate Time Period
« Reply #78 on: July 16, 2009, 06:20:30 pm »

Amen to that.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: The Anonymous Hottie of the Indeterminate Time Period
« Reply #79 on: July 16, 2009, 06:42:00 pm »

Something to be said for a Lady of Substance.

Damn Straight.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile
Re: The Anonymous Hottie of the Indeterminate Time Period
« Reply #80 on: July 16, 2009, 08:23:39 pm »

Whoever she is, I don't forsee any boudoir evictions on the basis of cracker-based infractions.

The punchline to that gag is to say "Right, Crackers?" while looking down at your junk.
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: The Anonymous Hottie of the Indeterminate Time Period
« Reply #81 on: July 17, 2009, 04:03:47 am »

uhhhhh.... were all in agreement.  now what?
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: The Anonymous Hottie of the Indeterminate Time Period
« Reply #82 on: July 17, 2009, 05:18:28 am »

now what is her name? let her not remain anonymous, that we may go ogle her!
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: The Anonymous Hottie of the Indeterminate Time Period
« Reply #83 on: July 17, 2009, 05:19:02 am »

I guess the "now what?" is to share the existence of a lady you're heavily attracted to that's more divisive?

And then, hopefully, debate ensues?

I dunno, though. The people in these parts tend to have a broad appreciation for... broad appreciation.

Unless you're lying or pretending just to start a false debate, most of the guys and a few of the girls will probably chime in to agree.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: The Anonymous Hottie of the Indeterminate Time Period
« Reply #84 on: July 17, 2009, 05:30:12 am »

whatever smets
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: The Anonymous Hottie of the Indeterminate Time Period
« Reply #85 on: July 17, 2009, 08:14:20 am »

here's a debate.

luscious curves, or manageable curves?

Sometimes the curves are too much. Do you know what I mean?

Like, my optimum curves are "a handful," I think. 
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: The Anonymous Hottie of the Indeterminate Time Period
« Reply #86 on: July 17, 2009, 09:28:34 am »

Yeah, you want a serviceable amount of curves. I've got a friend who believes that the ideal rudeness of titties equates roughly to the size of the lady's head but frankly that titty is too rude for me, I need a titty of manageable size.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: The Anonymous Hottie of the Indeterminate Time Period
« Reply #87 on: July 17, 2009, 02:44:50 pm »

Yeah, you want a serviceable amount of curves. I've got a friend who believes that the ideal rudeness of titties equates roughly to the size of the lady's head but frankly that titty is too rude for me, I need a titty of manageable size.

You don't want rude turning into mean, d'you know what I mean? Mm-hmm.

If there is such a thing as too rude of a set of titties, is there such a thing as "too polite"? I say yes.

Also this got me thinking, can fake titties even be rude? I'm thinkin' no. Not that I don't like fake titties, but it is clear that rudeness is not in their repertoire. Thoughts?

I knew a girl in High School with rude titties. We were friends, but we could have been better friends, and I mean that both ways.
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: The Anonymous Hottie of the Indeterminate Time Period
« Reply #88 on: July 17, 2009, 04:08:34 pm »

I guess the "now what?" is to share the existence of a lady you're heavily attracted to that's more divisive?

And then, hopefully, debate ensues?

I dunno, though. The people in these parts tend to have a broad appreciation for... broad appreciation.

Unless you're lying or pretending just to start a false debate, most of the guys and a few of the girls will probably chime in to agree.

My cat's breath smells like cat food.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: The Anonymous Hottie of the Indeterminate Time Period
« Reply #89 on: July 17, 2009, 04:53:34 pm »

The internet is good for nothing if you cannot find pictures of Amy de Lucia in it (She was "Bobbi" in Supertroopers). Back in the day when I would get these so-called "crushes", she made a deep impression on me. Something to do with big eyes, maybe, big enough to make little folds underneath them, giving her a perennial look of having just woken* up...

* - I screwed up the conjugation of this verb, didn't I? Can't figure it out for the life of me...
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up