Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Today's Kim Jong-il Fact™: North Korean state media reports that Kim routinely shoots three or four holes-in-one per round. (Wikipedia)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: So...What are you wearing?  (Read 10712 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
So...What are you wearing?
« on: October 31, 2003, 02:07:23 pm »

It's Halloween!!!!

What are you wearing?  I'm a punk rock girl - I have a mohawk and blue streaks that look very real as it's a hair extention that I've woven into my own hair, and I'm wearing my Harley Davidson boots and a mini skirt.  As I am usually an alternative-ish girl most of my co-workers have looked at  me questioningly, but not mentioned my costume - I think they're afraid that it's not a costume at all and don't want to insult me.

Interesting side note - no one sat next to me on the bus ride here.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

slink

  • Moderator
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
So...What are you wearing?
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2003, 02:47:39 pm »

I'm dressed as a late eighties grunge bum. Ripped black jeans, a chenille (sic?!?) jumper with more holes than could be imagine, and trainers that have about 2 weeks left in them.
Oh wait, it's Halloween!? Doh!

Oh, and Harley boots and mini skirt? I demand photographic evidence *ahem*!
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
So...What are you wearing?
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2003, 03:06:35 pm »

I don't have a camera, scanner or any of the nessisary other things required to show you, but it's already been made clear to me that men are enjoying me more than usual - it's note even 9am here and I've already been told "you should dress like that all the time" by quite a few gents.  I'm feeling awfully sexy.

Oh, and I've got a Michael Jackson pin from back when he looked like a human that I've had since I was eight being pinned to my jacket along with a Superman and skater pin.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
So...What are you wearing?
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2003, 03:41:56 pm »

Cop out! Somebody must have a digital camera. Find them.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
So...What are you wearing?
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2003, 03:53:34 pm »

Geeze there are plenty of websites dedicated to this sort of fetish!  Go there!
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
So...What are you wearing?
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2003, 04:33:06 pm »

Quote from: "side_show"
Geeze there are plenty of websites dedicated to this sort of fetish!  Go there!


Punk Rock Girl fetish sites?  URL please?

Seriously, make with the photos before someone gets hurt.  You can't just *describe* a costume like that.  It's uncivilised.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
So...What are you wearing?
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2003, 05:17:33 pm »

Asherdan, I can see you already.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
So...What are you wearing?
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2003, 05:21:35 pm »

I'm going as Slink.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
So...What are you wearing?
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2003, 05:33:33 pm »

I'm going as Elizabeth Taylor as Cleopatra!  Pictures will follow!
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
So...What are you wearing?
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2003, 05:34:35 pm »

Jough you're the one who hooked my up with my avatar - you know very will that I have neither the knowlege nor the means to show you picture.

The costume judges were just standing behind me, and one of them muttered  to the other: "no, no.  don't ask her - I think those are her regular clothes."  Nice.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

sjlimmer

  • Illegal Ghost Bikes
  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 317
  • Insert witty remark here...
    • View Profile
So...What are you wearing?
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2003, 05:50:05 pm »

I was too lazy to put on my costume this morning, so right now I'm dressed as "sjlimmer."  However, I do have a tiny fez and some fake mustaches in my bag, so that I can pretend to be in costume for the department party this afternoon.  I think I'll be my evil twin, the Shriner.
Logged
"That's because you're a mean drunk, and nobody loves you."

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
So...What are you wearing?
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2003, 06:35:16 pm »

As usual, I have pondered the costume issue until the 11th hour, and now, I have a party to go to this evening.

I think I will go and buy long hair and a long beard and a volleyball and a red sharpie. Shred up my clothes a little bit and be the Cast Away guy. and Wilson.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
So...What are you wearing?
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2003, 08:06:15 pm »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
As usual, I have pondered the costume issue until the 11th hour, and now, I have a party to go to this evening.

I think I will go and buy long hair and a long beard and a volleyball and a red sharpie. Shred up my clothes a little bit and be the Cast Away guy. and Wilson.


The obvious choice of a terrible stereotypical costume for you would be a coconut bra and grass skirt.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

slink

  • Moderator
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
So...What are you wearing?
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2003, 08:29:37 pm »

Quote from: "side_show"

The obvious choice of a terrible stereotypical costume for you would be a coconut bra and grass skirt.


Might change into that just now for the last 4 hours or so...
That way I won't be the scared one while watching Ring 2 (not that it's actually scary... mystery... it's a mystery not a horror! jeeeez)
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
So...What are you wearing?
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2003, 09:44:53 pm »

This year I'm going as a burned out old-beyond-her-22-years middle school teacher.

Oh, wait...I just forgot to change out of my work clothes.

Tonight I'm going to see Death Cab for Cutie and Mates of State, and I don't know if costumes are in order for this evening. Maybe if I wasn't going by myself...
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up