Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

But Pat, the Cure is silly! It is silly to like The Cure!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: March 17, 2008 - COO COO CLUCK CLUCK SIGN ME BOOK PLEASE  (Read 7520 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

melack

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 70
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 940
  • Cheer up, hamburger.
    • View Profile
    • Worst Songs, Played on Ugliest Guitars
March 17, 2008 - COO COO CLUCK CLUCK SIGN ME BOOK PLEASE
« on: March 17, 2008, 05:15:08 pm »

http://achewood.com/index.php?date=03172008

Colors that are slightly not good enough is basically the way I felt about England. But, you know, still a lot of fun.

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
17th March, 2008 - Actual, "A-List" British Celebrities
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2008, 05:15:52 pm »

http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=03172008

I do not believe that Billie Piper is qualified to teach French. Stephen Fry's maths class would probably be very fun, however.
Logged

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
Re: 17th March, 2008 - Actual, "A-List" British Celebrities
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2008, 05:16:56 pm »

That's what I get for answering the phone in the middle of posting a new strip.
Logged

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile
Re: March 17, 2008 - COO COO CLUCK CLUCK SIGN ME BOOK PLEASE
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2008, 05:35:02 pm »

I like things that say "Up yours, England" on this most faux-Irish of days.
Logged

Ruta Bagas

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 108
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 426
  • Is that a shiny ring?
    • View Profile
    • The World Is Lovely
Re: March 17, 2008 - COO COO CLUCK CLUCK SIGN ME BOOK PLEASE
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2008, 05:41:14 pm »

Hee hee. Mrs Agnes Ronay.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: March 17, 2008 - COO COO CLUCK CLUCK SIGN ME BOOK PLEASE
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2008, 06:42:18 pm »

Onstad also got in a crack about Italian cars. It's a two for one kind of deal!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: March 17, 2008 - COO COO CLUCK CLUCK SIGN ME BOOK PLEASE
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2008, 08:28:08 pm »

Colors that are slightly not good enough is basically the way I felt about England. But, you know, still a lot of fun.

So basically England is like watching TV shows from the 70s? All grainy and faded.

I fully admit to not recognizing a single one of those people. At first I thought all of the names were made up, but it appears not. Of course I generally can't recognize whoever is on the cover of People or Us, either.
Logged

melack

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 70
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 940
  • Cheer up, hamburger.
    • View Profile
    • Worst Songs, Played on Ugliest Guitars
Re: March 17, 2008 - COO COO CLUCK CLUCK SIGN ME BOOK PLEASE
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2008, 08:53:12 pm »

I think it's because it's so damn cloudy there. The colors don't pop like they would if the sunlight was reflecting from them. Having grown up in Seattle, I know how that feels for a good 9 months out of the year.

I recognized four people from the list, one of whom purely by name and face. No idea what he does, though.

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
Re: March 17, 2008 - COO COO CLUCK CLUCK SIGN ME BOOK PLEASE
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2008, 09:35:02 pm »

So basically England is like watching TV shows from the 70s? All grainy and faded.

I fully admit to not recognizing a single one of those people. At first I thought all of the names were made up, but it appears not. Of course I generally can't recognize whoever is on the cover of People or Us, either.

Everyone needs to start recognizing Stephen Fry.
Logged

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: 17th March, 2008 - Actual, "A-List" British Celebrities
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2008, 10:37:34 pm »

I do not believe that Billie Piper is qualified to teach French. Stephen Fry's maths class would probably be very fun, however.

Billie Piper can teach me anything she wants.
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: March 17, 2008 - COO COO CLUCK CLUCK SIGN ME BOOK PLEASE
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2008, 11:24:00 pm »

Everyone needs to start recognizing Stephen Fry.
I remembered him from a series of guest appearances on Bones as Booth's Bureau-appointed shrink.  I didn't like character at first, but he definitely grew on you.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: March 17, 2008 - COO COO CLUCK CLUCK SIGN ME BOOK PLEASE
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2008, 11:38:45 pm »

I only recognize a few of them, but it is perhaps worth pointing out that Gordon Brown is the Prime Minister.

The other Gordon has that cooking show where he goes to failing restaurants and yells at them until they don't suck but sometimes they go out of business anyway. He is mentioned somewhere in Chris's blog, isn't he?

I wish I knew who all the others are but I am too tired to even Google people tonight.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: March 17, 2008 - COO COO CLUCK CLUCK SIGN ME BOOK PLEASE
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2008, 12:07:10 am »

I...

I own a Billie Piper album.

Logged

nDed

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 34
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 292
    • View Profile
Re: March 17, 2008 - COO COO CLUCK CLUCK SIGN ME BOOK PLEASE
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2008, 12:33:50 am »

Logged
Love never blows up and gets killed.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: March 17, 2008 - COO COO CLUCK CLUCK SIGN ME BOOK PLEASE
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2008, 12:35:05 am »

I remembered him from a series of guest appearances on Bones as Booth's Bureau-appointed shrink.  I didn't like character at first, but he definitely grew on you.

He used to team up with Dr. House and fight evil aunts.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up