Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that Wombat has figured out how to edit the News Box!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: March 26 2008 - Now I'm Mrs. Potato Breasts and I'm married to God  (Read 4659 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: March 26 2008 - Now I'm Mrs. Potato Breasts and I'm married to God
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2008, 07:15:54 pm »

I have two conflicting feelings on this strip:

1) fake boobs are gross

2) it's no like Molly hasn't died before so what's the big deal?
Logged

fnord

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 10
    • View Profile
Re: March 26 2008 - Now I'm Mrs. Potato Breasts and I'm married to God
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2008, 08:46:38 pm »

Why is everyone so afraid of taco colored breasts? I was never bothered by that, as long as the maize matches the curtains.
Logged

nDed

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 34
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 292
    • View Profile
Re: March 26 2008 - Now I'm Mrs. Potato Breasts and I'm married to God
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2008, 01:03:42 am »

We all know what taco colored breasts mean.

Liver disease.
Logged
Love never blows up and gets killed.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: March 26 2008 - Now I'm Mrs. Potato Breasts and I'm married to God
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2008, 02:10:00 am »

My girlfriend's previous boyfriend, the last straw was apparently when he offered to buy her breast enhancements and was genuinely serious despite her in no way wanting them.

I have had my moments of feculence in my life but that is just a Crap Dude.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

gearnest

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 21
    • View Profile
    • Prewar Gibson Banjos
Re: March 26 2008 - Now I'm Mrs. Potato Breasts and I'm married to God
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2008, 02:51:57 am »

Alternate thread title:  "Naked hysterics in empty tub"

Logged

gloomba

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 9
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 63
  • One stomp and he dies . . . . 100 PTS.
    • View Profile
Re: March 26 2008 - Now I'm Mrs. Potato Breasts and I'm married to God
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2008, 11:53:18 am »

I never would have thought that Roast Beef would think that breast implants were a not-gross thing.  Frankly I'm a little disappointed in him.
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: March 26 2008 - Now I'm Mrs. Potato Breasts and I'm married to God
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2008, 12:29:19 pm »

I don't even know if it's that. I think it's just that he knows he likes boobs so he thinks it natural that people will assume he would force his girlfriend to get a boob job. It's the worst possible outcome from the best starting point (boobs) so of course his brain goes directly to it.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Pedro Picasso

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 39
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 599
  • What the HECK, Dora?!
    • View Profile
Re: March 26 2008 - Now I'm Mrs. Potato Breasts and I'm married to God
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2008, 06:05:36 pm »

My cousin bought his wife implants as a present.  She loves them.  Sometimes women love them.
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: March 26 2008 - Now I'm Mrs. Potato Breasts and I'm married to God
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2008, 09:00:20 pm »

Yes.  This is true. 

I am not one of those women, so don't get any ideas, Pedro. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: March 26 2008 - Now I'm Mrs. Potato Breasts and I'm married to God
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2008, 09:21:04 pm »

Sometimes women love them.

My friend Tanya likes hers.  Who are we to judge?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: March 26 2008 - Now I'm Mrs. Potato Breasts and I'm married to God
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2008, 04:11:03 am »

Paul, have you lost a bunch more weight?  Because I notice you seem significantly lighter in your more recent photos. 

If so, congrats.  If not...well, nuts.  I'm bad at discerning this kind of thing; my mother could dye her hair chartreuse and it would take me a week to notice. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Popegeorgeringo

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 21
    • View Profile
Re: March 26 2008 - Now I'm Mrs. Potato Breasts and I'm married to God
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2008, 05:15:29 pm »

I'm on the side of not liking rubber tiddies, but the best argument I ever heard from fans of enhancements was one guy I met who said, " look, Corvettes are made of plastic..."
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: March 26 2008 - Now I'm Mrs. Potato Breasts and I'm married to God
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2008, 05:13:04 am »

one guy I met who said, " look, Corvettes are made of plastic..."
Their engines are made of aluminum.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile
Re: March 26 2008 - Now I'm Mrs. Potato Breasts and I'm married to God
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2008, 08:44:23 am »

So you're saying women should have aluminium breasts?

...

Sir, you are a genius.
Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up