Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Dude abides.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: March 26 2008 - Now I'm Mrs. Potato Breasts and I'm married to God  (Read 4653 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: March 26 2008 - Now I'm Mrs. Potato Breasts and I'm married to God
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2008, 01:00:54 pm »

So you're saying women should have aluminium breasts cans?
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: March 26 2008 - Now I'm Mrs. Potato Breasts and I'm married to God
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2008, 03:13:55 pm »

So you're saying women should have aluminiumbreasts cans?

You, sir, should have an aluminum can.  A tiny one, full of Dr. Pepper.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: March 26 2008 - Now I'm Mrs. Potato Breasts and I'm married to God
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2008, 07:28:08 pm »

I'm on the side of not liking rubber tiddies, but the best argument I ever heard from fans of enhancements was one guy I met who said, " look, Corvettes are made of plastic..."

Yeah, but I don't want to fuck a corvette.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: March 26 2008 - Now I'm Mrs. Potato Breasts and I'm married to God
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2008, 07:48:42 pm »

Yeah, but I don't want to fuck a corvette.

I thought all of us wanted to fuck a Corvette.

Oh shit, we weren't supposed to tell that to the women, were we? Fuck. My bad.
Logged

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: March 26 2008 - Now I'm Mrs. Potato Breasts and I'm married to God
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2008, 06:13:50 am »

Got to be a comedy bit hiding in here somewhere, something about how we all want to fuck our cars and what that says about dudes with certain Giant Vehicles.

But yeah, if I was a boy car, an there was a Corvette that was available...yeah. Mr. Haus dropped one of key bits that we guys know but don't talk about. Actually, I'm sure the girls know it too, but let us have our fun.
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: March 26 2008 - Now I'm Mrs. Potato Breasts and I'm married to God
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2008, 04:39:50 pm »

Got to be a comedy bit hiding in here somewhere...
Onstad has this covered, naturally
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up