I really want to get a picture of one of my soon-to-be-roommates when he talks about this girl he is dating. He basically... the word is, he "Gushes." It is slightly embarassing to behold, but she is such a rad girl that I am OK with it. Except for when he such as bounces on my bed about it.

This is him, in orange, with one of my current roommates, his ex girlfriend who was kind of mean to him, and one of our other future roomies.

The other three of us are much more serious about our endeavours (I thought someone had taken a picture of all 4 of us dressed up for art prom, I am hoping that will be sent my way soon.) I am the guy dressed like a greaser with skinny arms, the guy in the blue shirt is our resident insane art major/physics major, and the guy sitting between us is the cynical guy who would be called "Brooklyn" in the WWII movie of our lives, but you know, at the end when one of us died he would cry and all. Not pictured: the girl who took this picture, who is, based on objective vote, the cutest girl in the world. I think that posting pictures of girls I have crushes on is crossing a line, obviously, so, sorry.

This is my cousin Alejandro. When he would put the hat on his mommy, she would cackle like a witch. So he would shriek and take it off. Then he would come up really slowly again, and look at her, and then put the hat on, she'd cackle, he'd scream and take it off...
cute.
Then she tried to put the hat on him, and he apparently thought it would make him "mean" like a witch and he wouldn't let her. Also, apparently he acts the way I acted and looks kind of like how i looked when I was his age.

Here he is, again. He is older than this now, though. I haven't seen him in a while, and now he has a new baby brother.

This is a Malayan Sun Bear, from the St Louis Zoo. I think that they are adorable animals, they are little dog-sized bears.