Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood The bus is crossing Klickitat St., home of Ramona Quimby. It's pretty swank these days. No sign of Nosmo King.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: 24 Apr 2008 - I'm Sorry I Freaked Out On Red Bull And Made You Call The Doctor  (Read 5704 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

mrdna1

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 163
    • View Profile
    • five-six

http://achewood.com/index.php?date=04242008

I could go for some of Beef's cards ... the 7-pack would probably come in handy during finals week.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile

On the birth of our third son? Our? And I thought that Easter cards were pointless and went unpurchased for years at a time.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile

I need "Thank you for a comic strip that made life worth living for a moment."
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas

A gross of "I'm Sorry I Forgot All Kinds of Stuff About You; I Was Having a Panic Attack" cards would definitely improve my life for 144 days.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile

I kind of like the name "Jaylen."  I suppose I would, though. 

Okay, everyone contribute a new card you'd like to give someone.  Mine would be (to Pedro):

Outside: Thanks for the wonderful life and all the mind-blowing sex. 

Inside: Also, you're welcome. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com

"I'm Sorry I Made Plans For Us After You Made Plans For Us"

Recurring theme lately for this guy.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile

I've forgotten all of your after-work plans, where they are, and who they're with. But it doesn't mean I don't care.

I'm sorry I don't like any bands that you liked first.
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile

I'm sorry I couldn't pick a place to eat and we ended up at the sports bar again.

(inside) I'm just tired of all the restaurants and we should cook something some time you know.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK

Just because sometimes I want a day where I see no-one and just play Football Manager and Oblivion and watch Match of the Day and wear a dressing gown without getting changed and eat cereal and sleep does not mean I love you any less, my darling.

I am now shown up for the terrible waste of man that I am
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

colmore

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 56
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 379
  • Sorry Mom, Sorry Dad, Sorry College
    • View Profile

I'm sorry I said you added nothing to my life and left you.  That was the depression talking.


This is a frightening strip.  Roast Beefs cards are all of my relationships.
Logged
In Capitalist America, bank robs you!

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile

Thanks for not getting horrifically drunk last night.

Sorry for getting horrifically drunk last night. Inside: Please disregard anything I said after 11pm and anything my hands did near you or your girlfriend.

I think its best that you not come over my house for awhile. Inside: (Bill for furniture repair and carpet cleaning)


Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile

"Sorry for blowing off your party to basically sit at home by myself."

Inside is blank and smells of shame and social anxiety.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com

Outside:  "Thanks for being a great kid!"

Inside:  "Now stop running around the house in those awful plastic high heels shouting that you're Bindi the Jungle Girl!  Christ, can you calm down for like five frickin' minutes?!?"
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

herofix

  • Guest

Outside: 'I'm very sorry that I disparaged your ethnicity.'

Inside: 'On doing more research it appears that even the most conservative theologians now do not subscribe to the 'Curse of Ham' theory.'

Alternate inside: 'I didn't get a chance to mention that I think you people have great music and excellent rhythm.'
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile

Outside:  "Thanks for being a great kid!"

Inside:  "Now stop running around the house in those awful plastic high heels shouting that you're Bindi the Jungle Girl!  Christ, can you calm down for like five frickin' minutes?!?"

Carlos wins this thread.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up