I like me some mustard, but my brother was a fiend in his youth. Dude would put mustard on his oatmeal.
I'd like to see a regular feature where Nice Pete reviews chain restaurant condiments.
"Arby's Hor
sey Sauce: I allow one molecule alone of this factoried garnish to reach the back of my throat. My mind awakens to memories that are not my own. I see a scab covered man roasting a small reptile over a can of Sterno. He takes a bite. I taste a mouthful of charred scales. It is the future I am tasting. That is where Arby's pimple discharge belongs: on the burnt skin of a radioactive skink being eaten by humanity's last son. Not now, not in my mouth. I will not speak for the rest of the day, until I know the particle is gone and not secretly influencing my words.
"Next week: Taco Bell's Border Sauce ("Fire" variety): a flock of lying bats wearing clown wigs."