Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Terrible dream where Bobby Flay came to my childhood home, danced on the table, recited verse, and we had nothing interesting for him to do.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Drunk Food  (Read 7985 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ruta Bagas

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 108
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 426
  • Is that a shiny ring?
    • View Profile
    • The World Is Lovely
Re: Drunk Food
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2008, 09:18:09 am »

Whenever I hear "everything bagel" I picture it with tricycles and merry-go-rounds and bees and the Leaning Tower of Pisa sticking out of it.

It brightens my day.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Drunk Food
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2008, 09:55:26 am »

That would be an amazing bagel.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Drunk Food
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2008, 07:43:15 pm »

keith--
you are in Boulder, right?
The Jimmy Johns you go to, if you live there, is like a legend among my friends for various reasons.

Also, my best friend lives in Boulder right now.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Drunk Food
« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2008, 09:39:15 am »

Yeah, I am in Boulder, though I have never actually been to that Jimmy Johns.  Just get it delivered when Pizza is closed and too drunk to move.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2008, 11:13:43 am by KeithHernandez »
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up