Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood "Supporting" bacon is easy. Who's going to get on the mayonnaise bandwagon with me?

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: Grade School Confidential  (Read 11794 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Grade School Confidential
« Reply #75 on: May 27, 2008, 08:08:21 pm »

Whatever, grade school me and now me are pretty indifferent to how people feel about how i acted over a decade ago as a child. A child acting childish is kind of a tautological statement.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2008, 09:33:01 pm by Arachno-capitalist »
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

iron_felix

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 373
    • View Profile
Re: Grade School Confidential
« Reply #76 on: June 04, 2008, 06:02:44 am »

Hmm, both of my truths from the last time we did this happened before I was twelve.  Now I wish I hadn't used them up already.  I'll see what else I can manage, though:

  • My favorite band when I was in preschool was Social Distortion.
  • One of my preschool teachers is responsible for having given me my first beer (she told me it was chocolate milk).
  • When I was very, very little, my family once had an encounter with Border Patrol agents before we'd gotten our green cards, and my dad had to bluff our way out.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2008, 06:06:25 am by iron_felix »
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up