Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I am in a bed with an Asleepness Hat on.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: 10th June 2008 - Out of control like Sammy Hagar  (Read 3066 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
10th June 2008 - Out of control like Sammy Hagar
« on: June 10, 2008, 04:08:53 am »

http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=06102008

Yay! That character's back! (identity of that character not indicated to allow anyone seeing this first the joy of figuring it out for themselves, as I did)
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: 10th June 2008 - Out of control like Sammy Hagar
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2008, 04:14:52 am »

Success! Its like getting your name printed in the Society pages for drunk people.

Next week...
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Cap'n Squeakers

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 36
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 146
  • I MET THE GUY WHO INVENTED SALAMI
    • View Profile
Re: 10th June 2008 - Out of control like Sammy Hagar
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2008, 04:42:31 am »

Man, the Achewood reporters, police, and bartenders must be pretty bored in order to report someone for admitting to not being able to plan a hospital.  I hesitate to think what they would make of my admission last weekend of not being very fond of hot-air hand dryers.   I'm worse than Hitler!
Logged

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile
Re: 10th June 2008 - Out of control like Sammy Hagar
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2008, 05:10:46 am »

I had my suspicions about who it was, and was proven right.

Also, I am glad that you chose the correct thread title.
Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: 10th June 2008 - Out of control like Sammy Hagar
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2008, 07:05:03 am »

I often fit the description of a miscreant wearing headphones, but I have never been known to knock over iced coffees.
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: 10th June 2008 - Out of control like Sammy Hagar
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2008, 12:37:54 pm »

  I hesitate to think what they would make of my admission last weekend of not being very fond of hot-air hand dryers. 

Oooo, OOOOO, you... you hooligan!
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: 10th June 2008 - Out of control like Sammy Hagar
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2008, 04:28:41 pm »

Man, the Achewood reporters, police, and bartenders must be pretty bored in order to report someone for admitting to not being able to plan a hospital.  I hesitate to think what they would make of my admission last weekend of not being very fond of hot-air hand dryers.   I'm worse than Hitler!

We take vegetable mixing very seriously round these parts, mister. Very seriously.
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: 10th June 2008 - Out of control like Sammy Hagar
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2008, 05:28:23 pm »

The button mushrooms into the bell peppers is pretty tame - I mean, one of these things is clearly not the other.  Cucumbers into zucchini though....deviltry!
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: 10th June 2008 - Out of control like Sammy Hagar
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2008, 05:29:55 pm »

Plantains in the bananas. That would be some fun.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: 10th June 2008 - Out of control like Sammy Hagar
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2008, 06:12:59 pm »

I'd leave him in there until the day after. I know Beef wouldn't do that though. Knowing what Showbiz will do, Beef will bail him out anyway, because that's the way life is.
Logged

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: 10th June 2008 - Out of control like Sammy Hagar
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2008, 12:33:14 am »

But hey, if Beef bails out the 'Biz maybe we can hold out for the last minute reprieve of that bitch Molly playing the old salami game with the 'Biz as her last fling and having it take her all the way to Vegas for a real wedding surprise.

And leave us a crushed and spindled and mutilated Beef for our entertainment as lifes little punching bag.

Eh... I dunno. If I was running the book, my odds would be:

Molly hooking up with Showbiz: 1000/1
Molly hooking up with Ray (sober Ray): 10000/1
Molly hooking up with Ray (drunk Ray): 50/1
Molly hooking up with Teodor: 5/2

Then again, I also have The Molly/Beef Wedding Not Reaching Completion at even money.
Logged

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Re: 10th June 2008 - Out of control like Sammy Hagar
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2008, 12:53:34 am »

My chip's on one of them getting shot.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: 10th June 2008 - Out of control like Sammy Hagar
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2008, 01:04:06 am »

Oh God, can't they just have a nice wedding and live happily ever after?

Yeah. I know. But a girl can dream, can't she?

Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

iron_felix

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 373
    • View Profile
Re: 10th June 2008 - Out of control like Sammy Hagar
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2008, 03:06:40 am »

Then again, I also have The Molly/Beef Wedding Not Reaching Completion at even money.

I'd just like to remind everyone about my observation from last year that Molly and Lie Bot have never appeared in the same strip.  I believe that remains true today.

Also... observe (after you've de-filtered the URLs):
www.ohno#####.com/index.pl?comic=636&s=Owp&search=Find
www.ohno#####.com/index.pl?comic=636&s=Awp&search=Find


You heard it here first.
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: 10th June 2008 - Out of control like Sammy Hagar
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2008, 05:58:28 am »

look for the roller skate
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up