While it wasn't for me (not the biggest fan of Diesel Sweeties or the destruction of boobs), I think you're fine for posting something which you hoped others would like; I honestly didn't think this would be so far out of the taste range of people here.
Some of the reactions here are a bit strong, accusing Death Ray of misogyny? For reasons posted above I think that's a bit... well I hate to say it, as I'm going to be left open for accusations of being something unpalatable, a bit over-sensitive. 'Violence against women' isn't funny, I agree, I cannot think of an example where it is. But I don't think this is intended to induce laughter at the acided lady, just a dark-humour grimace. Achewood's done that plenty of times to me. It's parody anyway, nearly every web-comic parody of a light-hearted comic is turning it offensive, funny or not.
Death Ray and Side_show, sorry if I am conveying an intention you didn't intend or if I'm putting words in your collective mouth.
I wasn't around back then, but this must have been what it was like when Onstad used to post on dumbrella.
I don't understand the vitriol of criticism on the internet sometimes, surely it's only fair to extend the same courtesy as if you were talking to face-to-face to the author? I'm sure most people here, lovely as they all are, would be a bit less harsh in that circumstance.