Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I had to look up how pi is derived. It has been sixteen years since the SAT, yet still, I feel very ashamed

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Snake c*ck  (Read 6948 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Snake c*ck
« on: July 09, 2008, 03:23:33 am »

Snakes, unrelated to cats in any real way, have 2 independent c*ckes.  Only one of which is used for mating. They are barbed, and the barbs only retract once the mating has been sure to complete. This can take up to twenty hours. It is for these reasons that the snake c*ck + testicles and all is included in some asian liquors for virility. Im talking straight up extracted testes+c*ckes sitting in the liquor.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Snake c*ck
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2008, 04:21:25 am »

I like the idea that this topic is actually about snake cakes, and there being two different kinds of snake cakes.
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Snake c*ck
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2008, 02:14:27 pm »

Education.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
Re: Snake c*ck
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2008, 04:20:03 pm »

This thread is making me hungry for snack cakes.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Snake c*ck
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2008, 12:38:45 pm »

Snakes, unrelated to cats in any real way, have 2 independent c*ckes.  Only one of which is used for mating. They are barbed, and the barbs only retract once the mating has been sure to complete. This can take up to twenty hours. It is for these reasons that the snake c*ck + testicles and all is included in some asian liquors for virility. Im talking straight up extracted testes+c*ckes sitting in the liquor.


Cloachewater?

Cloachewood.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Snake c*ck
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2008, 01:01:04 pm »


Cloachewater?

Cloachewood.

Whoah, two independent assholes too?

Man, it's got be all bone-bone, bone-bone, bone-bone with the gay snakes.
Logged

Ruta Bagas

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 108
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 426
  • Is that a shiny ring?
    • View Profile
    • The World Is Lovely
Re: Snake c*ck
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2008, 11:02:15 pm »

I understand the earwig also has two c*ckes. The second one being a backup in case the first one snaps off.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Snake c*ck
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2008, 08:23:13 pm »

One can never be prepared enough.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Snake c*ck
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2008, 04:19:25 pm »

my across-the-hall-buddy (i get called out when I call him my roommate) is going to get a chameleon. They have two c*ckes.
My ex had a chameleon, and thought it was very injured, because there was this THING sticking out of it. Come to find out, it was his c*ck. Which was permanently erect due to a problem.
She had to lubricate him regularly. But that didn't help, so they removed his c*ck. Oof.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Snake c*ck
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2008, 04:29:41 pm »

my across-the-hall-buddy (i get called out when I call him my roommate) is going to get a chameleon. They have two c*ckes.
My ex had a chameleon, and thought it was very injured, because there was this THING sticking out of it. Come to find out, it was his c*ck. Which was permanently erect due to a problem.
She had to lubricate him regularly. But that didn't help, so they removed his c*ck. Oof.

That's sad. I'll let her lubricate me regularly. Hey-o!
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Snake c*ck
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2008, 04:36:02 pm »

yeah. My theory is that that experience made her decide that you should never, EVER touch a c*ck.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Snake c*ck
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2008, 04:51:22 pm »

Perhaps, like a butterflies wing, when you touch a cock it rubs the dust off, which prevents the cock from ever flying again.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Snake c*ck
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2008, 04:58:20 pm »

Perhaps, like a butterflies wing, when you touch a cock it rubs the dust off, which prevents the cock from ever flying again.

Personally I'm fine with cocks not flying around on their own. I don't want to have to bat them away from me while out walking and I certainly don't want to see one splat on my windshield at 65mph.
Logged

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: Snake c*ck
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2008, 06:51:44 pm »

Personally I'm fine with cocks not flying around on their own. I don't want to have to bat them away from me while out walking and I certainly don't want to see one splat on my windshield at 65mph.
Are you...are you talking about this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dq_-Gf9rXhE
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Snake c*ck
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2008, 06:58:31 pm »

Id hope that my body guards would be quicker to react to a suspicious object flying towards me.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up